Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

@Oldtimerunderground Apologies OTUG! I hear you! You guys are swamped in cold and snow! Windchill factorā€™s just a tip of the iceberg! Well, the heat kills me here too, mind you my friend!!! Sweating the whole body off, transpiration at 100% Ainā€™t no towel doing the job enough!!

At lunchtime it gets worse because of Carolina! :sweat_smile: :flushed: :hugs: :pray: :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice @DougDawson,my cat rolling papper is back, hes alive.
I give you a medicine and shes fine.
Thanks by you compreention.
And you , how you going?

3 Likes

Doing good bud, thanks for asking.

Nice, having a good day here for the most part. Actually kind of stoked, Mars Hydro dropped off some gifts today so looking forward to checking them out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If there was a ā€˜fumingā€™ emoji lol Iā€™d be using it on ya now @Abbbian ! You gonna pay for that cuz lol the ā€˜thin line twixt luv n hateā€™ is slowly being erased by you today!! :laughing: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

Just kidding, lol nuttin but luv cuz

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed , your seeds till this time dont arrive. I waiting and i guess in 1 month i can receive. Thank by your gift you a good man

1 Like

:hot_face: This one!? :rage: or this one? :dizzy_face: :rofl: Hope everything is under control!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Hell yeH @Abbbian , you my countryfella , you a great grower

1 Like

@Abbbian we still sweat up here, it just turns into ice :laughing:

I canā€™t wait for summer this year!! When itā€™s nice and hot come July remind me to tease Abbbian :rofl:

I wanna see :grinning:

5 Likes

Is a cold winter in usa right?
My uncle said to my shes turn into ice in ny

3 Likes

I have not unpacked them yet but here they are. Itā€™s the new Mars Hydro FC 8000 and a 5x5 tent :slight_smile: Although some assembly is required, lol. Going to take down the 4x4 and FC 6500 I have been using and put this FC 800 and 5x5 up in itā€™s place.

17 Likes

had to toss out all my old stems/branches, i let them pile up too much, hard to stuff them in a garbage can, lol.

4 Likes

FC 8000 good lordā€¦

Imgur

6 Likes

Thatā€™s compost cuz, after ya chop it up a bit. lol

4 Likes

Ok now I see why you were in such a good mood cuz lol

3 Likes

iā€™ll need one of those big tree mulching machines, lol.

1 Like

Let there be light!! Bud!!! Awesome!!!

1 Like

Yeah, my first 800 watt led. I figure itā€™s been 4 or 5 months since they sent me the 650 watt so it was time for an upgrade :crazy_face:

4 Likes

That will blow your plantsā€¦
Without doubt.
Great conquest @DougDawson

1 Like

a whole 4-5 months? :laughing:

1 Like

Um, ok itā€™s a language thing :rofl: I think you meant blow them away, lol. Thanks man.

Yeah, I know, I just couldnā€™t help myself :wink:

3 Likes