Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I even change the sound of my voice when I talk. You canā€™t take the Dixie out of a southern boy weā€™re no haters but we never change. These past few years Iā€™ve heard of the blacktop the dirt road when I was a boy we had trails

It feels weird only having a misdemeanor worth of plants after cutting those herms out.

3 Likes

Yeah it became obvious when the black cream was running out of steam. FULL of open flowersā€¦ but hardly much dropping when ya knocked itā€¦

DO take those flowers, and break em up over a pollen sieve though, thereā€™s STILL plenty locked away that just cant get out till you break up the male budsā€¦ donā€™t need to grind em though, I want no plant material in the pollen that can foul it laterā€¦

I want to see a Batman story where he goes to stop a a weed deal but itā€™s a little old lady buying an 1/8th for her arthritis and she whacks him on the head with her cane and gives him a lecture.

3 Likes

Let me ship ya 100 clones in clear plastic boxā€¦

2 Likes

Still waiting for amazon to add seasons to their shit. That and Upload I got into (downloaded them for my last trip to Mexico). The Boys was friggen an awesome twist on superheroes, and a realistic one.

Hancock was friggen hillariousā€¦ but agree, in the end he becomes a ā€œgood guyā€. I like the self serving twist in The Boys

Is this a new measurement? A carton, a gross or a misdemeanor, how many ya want?

1 Like

Lmao, anything under 6 is a misdemeanor here. I wonder if anyones ever tried to argue that all their plants are actually one plant because theyā€™re clones.

1 Like

I do believe in Michigan, it is that way. We are allowed to supercrop flowering cuts as immature plants? I aint complainingā€¦ Anybody know different? Give me a heads up,

1 Like

Here we ainā€™t aloud to do any of it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

About 15 mins till Dune starts and the wife and I are the only peeps in the theater @JohnnyPotseed . Perfect! :grin:

9 Likes

Nice, I have it downloading in Hi Def now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My friend just seen it. I didnā€™t know it came in two parts. Iā€™m so excited. I love that movie. One of my favorites. Blade Runner second. Then Aliens.

2 Likes

2 parts to cover the first book. I loved it!

@Astrodude This video is one of the reasons Iā€™m here, so much info so often. Conisours paradise
Thatā€™s what I consider this community.

2 Likes

Get Roku. They have some free movies. Plus channels with 30 days for free just make sure you counseled them. And theyā€™ll probably send you another one to try to join up for free

1 Like

Tubi is free has alot of shows on it

I have a fire stick and pay my friend 15 a month and I get channels from 6 countries
All the prepaid
All an all about 1200 chanels

1 Like

so i just trimmed up my small ā€œwedding cake x double grapeā€ autos, i had to make room to hang my panama red. that leaves me with purple unicorn and a couple small maui wowies outside. it looks like there are a couple parked out in front of my property, which wouldnā€™t really betoo much of an issue given itā€™s a busy street but they seem really fishy. just have to hope for the best i guess.

edit: one of the autos smelled like a tootsie roll

2 Likes

did a once-over and trimmed some fan leaves off my panama redā€¦ it smells heavily of tamales. like a fresh hot bag of tamales you can buy at one of the many tamale sellers around this city. they just post up on a corner with a couple coolers of tamales, itā€™s a big thing here. does anyone else have these in your cities?

2 Likes

lol here in Tulsa, itā€™s totally dependent on what part of the city you go to! But, yep lol theyā€™re around.

1 Like