Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

@anonymous4289 I’m not the one to talk to about testers, you’d want to post in the Copa Genetics thread in here, I’m not clear if @Enjoi802 is looking for DMs yet. But I can tell you that the GSD is a line worked version of the outdoor only Bodhi freebie GG#4 x SSDD that’s now supposed to be suitable for indoor growth as well. There’s a lot of posts about it on the breeder’s Instagram if you want to see photos/their comments.

1 Like

Hey @leetdood! You are everywhere, I’ve heard your questions on NW47, high on home grown and on Katsu discord. Respect!
:smiley::fist:

3 Likes

i hate these fucking grow tents, damn zippers always get stuck. first a vivosun and now a ac infinity. wd 40 worked on the vivosun, still working on opening the ac infinity, i just move my plants into the ac infinity so i definitely need access soon. [/rant]

4 Likes

I hate all zippers. Doesn’t matter what it is, if it has a zipper I will find a way to screw it up.

3 Likes

I’ve rub a candle on one that stuck allot and that worked well.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Alwaysnoob’s stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Use a bar of soap and rub it on the zipper. Amazing how well it works.

Wow… No seed giveaways last night?
Had to take my wife to emergency hospital yesterday. Now she has a Urinary Tract Infection. Then while I was at the hospital, it started snowing. Bigly! Needless to say, we spent the night at the emergency room. Just got home and checked here. No traffic. What happened?

6 Likes

I was sleep, that sounds like one heck of a night though.

Geez! Hope you and your wife are doing better this morning @BigMike55.

1 Like

UTI’s can be painful, I hope whatever they gave her takes effect quickly!

Many blessings to you both! :pray:t2:

1 Like

She has had this before. What really hurts is the outlay of cash, this early in the year. Insurance copays and deductibles tear up a person’s bank account pretty bad. Guess we will survive.

5 Likes

I was reading back thru this thread. Anyone know what’s up with @corey ? Hope everything’s better for him.

4 Likes

It sucks that healthcare is just another industry for making money.

3 Likes

I messaged him directly and he’s being discreet. Whatever is going on it’s clear he’s hurting and I really do hope that things work out. :sob:

My entire life I always run to help out those I care about, but i’ve never been in a position to financially help someone out; so I always put myself to work as I can offer a higher dollar value through my actions versus the patheticness of my arts funded “piggy bank”.

7 Likes

Man, that sucks. Corey is a great guy. Hope things work out for him. Sadly, my bank account is tapped out for a while. Medical issues are eating me up right now.

4 Likes

I know, I know. CHAT thread!

TeamOG is working to determine what is going on with the recent postings made via Corey’s account. Please hang tight and avoid making assumptions until we have further information to share.

10 Likes

Sorry @Northern_Loki
I got carried away and worrying about my buddy @corey .

4 Likes

No worries. But, hang-tight. Things are not always as they seem. We are working to clarify.

6 Likes