Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Ya it is pretty annoying. I like to water 2 tents on the same schedule if possible, but usually have to cut 1 tent between a full watering and half watering because of rates of drinking and plant size. That is 1 reason I love the beds of soil, I just have to worry about the bed as a whole and not individual containers. But sadly I cant run everything in beds from start to finish heh.

1 Like

The funny thing is I hadnā€™t told my wife about this subject being discussed.
Tonight she made ground meat pizza (donā€™t ask :shushing_face: ) with, pepper goat cheese, onion, spinachā€¦ and did I mention the garlic bread crust? Oh my! :slight_smile:

I am such a lucky guy to have married a woman who loves cooking as much as I love eating!
:laughing:

4 Likes

Beds look great, but thatā€™s to much risk in a non legal state. I hear the law coming I can tear down pretty quick if I need to, pots ainā€™t all that heavy even when the plants are grown. Ainā€™t no way in hell I could lug 10cuft of soil with a bunch of plants out with any sort of expedience.

2 Likes

Once we legal though thatā€™s probably the way Iā€™ll do it.

1 Like

Agreed, there is no hiding these beds unless you have a trap door below them lol!

1 Like

Not having to buy soil every time I need to transplant or start new stuff sounds amazing. Iā€™ve spent like $500 on soil in the past 6 months. Shits honestly got me half tempted to go back to hydro or maybe coco.

2 Likes

my grow shop started carrying some super soil. i might have to look into that after iā€™m done making seeds this run. the worst thing for me is adjusting ph when watering and mixing nutes, i never know how much to add and itā€™s a pain in the ass.

3 Likes

Roots original is my go too, Iā€™ve tried coast of Maine stonington but wasnā€™t super impressed. Dry amendments and occasionally watering in microbes is a whole lot easier than fucking with a reservoir, maintaining ph and water temperature.

2 Likes

LMK if this isnā€™t the right place for it, but I wanted to share an opportunity for free testers someone in a thread I started just posted:

3 Likes

If my roster wasnā€™t full for like the next 6+ months

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard
what is the copa GSD?

iā€™d love to test some sour d bx2, and could run them once i get them

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 Iā€™m not the one to talk to about testers, youā€™d want to post in the Copa Genetics thread in here, Iā€™m not clear if @Enjoi802 is looking for DMs yet. But I can tell you that the GSD is a line worked version of the outdoor only Bodhi freebie GG#4 x SSDD thatā€™s now supposed to be suitable for indoor growth as well. Thereā€™s a lot of posts about it on the breederā€™s Instagram if you want to see photos/their comments.

1 Like

Hey @leetdood! You are everywhere, Iā€™ve heard your questions on NW47, high on home grown and on Katsu discord. Respect!
:smiley::fist:

3 Likes

i hate these fucking grow tents, damn zippers always get stuck. first a vivosun and now a ac infinity. wd 40 worked on the vivosun, still working on opening the ac infinity, i just move my plants into the ac infinity so i definitely need access soon. [/rant]

4 Likes

I hate all zippers. Doesnā€™t matter what it is, if it has a zipper I will find a way to screw it up.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve rub a candle on one that stuck allot and that worked well.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Alwaysnoobā€™s stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Use a bar of soap and rub it on the zipper. Amazing how well it works.

Wowā€¦ No seed giveaways last night?
Had to take my wife to emergency hospital yesterday. Now she has a Urinary Tract Infection. Then while I was at the hospital, it started snowing. Bigly! Needless to say, we spent the night at the emergency room. Just got home and checked here. No traffic. What happened?

6 Likes

I was sleep, that sounds like one heck of a night though.