2 Likes

This place is blessed.
Thanks @Pigeonman @Greenfingers @DougDawson
Glad in hear that too
Gracias @DJSF
Have a good weekend all y all
Today i gonna watch ufc

5 Likes

Love me some UFC, I have been watching the old ones where just about anything goes, friggin brutal.

1 Like

not sure where to post this as itā€™s not worthy of itsā€™ own thread. a month or two ago i received a PM from herbies seedbank. apparently they found a post i made complaining about an issue with them, i think they didnā€™t have my seed choice in stock so i had to pick something else. but anyway, in the PM they offered to sent me a small pack of seeds to make up for it, keep in mind this incident probably happened in/around 2020 i donā€™t really remember. so a few weeks ago i received a few seeds of Cali Connections ā€œ22ā€ which i think is a jack cross. it was weird they responded to a complaint over a year later, but iā€™m glad they did something to make it right. they might not be happy about it but i wouldnā€™t deal with them again.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear and glad they made it right, even if it took years lol.

:thinking: Maybe if you post it in that thread where you mentioned the issue originally?

4 Likes

good call, i didnā€™t know if the post was on here, i figured they stalked me from another forum or something, lol.

3 Likes

:joy: That would be some serious dedicationā€¦I think it wouldā€™ve been more impressive if they did :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah @Greenfingers the older are more brutal without doubt
that last ufc was a good event
The Favorites win again

2 Likes

Now is it OK for men to wear a thong underwear ? Donā€™t hate on me I just see where they are little cheaper. Plus I got some friends here Iā€™ve been wanting to show the love . Iā€™m on a budget Iā€™m trying to save money for some seeds

As a former competitive swimmer I was in a speedo at all times; even the beach. And oh boi is that fun to watch those sexually uncomfortable with themselves getting awkward. :rofl:

Fun note: getting caught in a rip tide with a speedo is no fun. :rofl:

4 Likes

This would be me I guess. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I know @Slick1 makes those requests to all the guys on here. Most of us donā€™t respond :wink:

4 Likes

You respond more than anyone!

4 Likes

I just donā€™t want you to feel rejected by everybodyā€¦

Its those little sacrifices friends make for each other, ya know?

3 Likes

And here I thought I was the one making sacrifices in the name of friendship tolerating your constant unwanted sexual advances, plus that pleather dog themed gimp outfit you insist on wearing and ā€œpresentingā€ in.

2 Likes

Umm, good morning, backing out if room slowlyā€¦

9 Likes

My fav was the reactions to the same comfortable types BUT FROM EUROPE, especially Germany where sun-bathing naked is normal.

I recall once a husband and wife turned beet red when a pair of German (speaking German, from Berlin after a chat) women started playing paddle ball on the beach in bikiniā€™sā€¦ but proudly sporting their wonderfully natural selves so there was full-on armpit bush + leg hair + a little muff-tuff on the sides.

I found it refreshingly empowering but the neurotypical north-american types all freaked. It was great. There was so much space on the beach when they left because of their own conservative nature :rofl:

3 Likes

Whatever floats your boat. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Exactly! Each person to their own boat, douche canoe, or fuzzy yacht, aka you do you :smiley:

3 Likes