Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

I have one seed of ducksfoot from duffy, these are old ones from cw.

3 Likes

That sounds exciting.

The small plants are clones of Sour Bluetooth f2 , Blak Blue() cookies from @DougDawson soloberry and other than lost your name
I reveging all the bigs to come more bigger

11 Likes

@BERZERK
you still have a soloberry?

3 Likes

Now that is what I like to see @BERZERK

5 Likes

Its my pleasure gentlemans
And Yes @anonymous4289 fantastic smell

5 Likes

cool. i hope you get to enjoy it.

4 Likes

That day will come @anonymous4289

4 Likes

You make me happy showing some plants growing @BERZERK , good for you man. I am glad to see this.

7 Likes

@BERZERK

Ăłtimo ver que vocĂȘ e suas plantas estĂŁo bem!

☆djsf

3 Likes

@alwaysnoob if I were to be “high” enough to punch a giraffe, I would need to be 5-6 meters “high” if that’s what you meant :joy:
☆djsf

1 Like

Loving your grow @BERZERK ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice looking garden @BERZERK

2 Likes

This place is blessed.
Thanks @Pigeonman @Greenfingers @DougDawson
Glad in hear that too
Gracias @DJSF
Have a good weekend all y all
Today i gonna watch ufc

5 Likes

Love me some UFC, I have been watching the old ones where just about anything goes, friggin brutal.

1 Like

not sure where to post this as it’s not worthy of its’ own thread. a month or two ago i received a PM from herbies seedbank. apparently they found a post i made complaining about an issue with them, i think they didn’t have my seed choice in stock so i had to pick something else. but anyway, in the PM they offered to sent me a small pack of seeds to make up for it, keep in mind this incident probably happened in/around 2020 i don’t really remember. so a few weeks ago i received a few seeds of Cali Connections “22” which i think is a jack cross. it was weird they responded to a complaint over a year later, but i’m glad they did something to make it right. they might not be happy about it but i wouldn’t deal with them again.

8 Likes

That’s good to hear and glad they made it right, even if it took years lol.

:thinking: Maybe if you post it in that thread where you mentioned the issue originally?

4 Likes

good call, i didn’t know if the post was on here, i figured they stalked me from another forum or something, lol.

3 Likes

:joy: That would be some serious dedication
I think it would’ve been more impressive if they did :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah @Greenfingers the older are more brutal without doubt
that last ufc was a good event
The Favorites win again

2 Likes