Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Lmao :rofl: haha

2 Likes

@HappyTrees23s Brilliant idea though dudeā€¦ Iā€™m always going all Macgyver!

3 Likes

Gotta do what you can when your broke haha

57eba31bb2c5c90586e0ca10e1eee0d2--door-bells-rednecks

fdc31838a65bfbc38ca61d507bccfa31--funny-shit-funny-stuff

b420846d09250399eaced380759dbec9--iron-chef-ghetto-fabulous

7 Likes

Anyone have a good suggestion for some water filtration? I have a filter, but my humidifiers still end up blowing out some white bicarbonates or something.

1 Like

Distilled water :frowning:

OR

Change the humidifierā€¦ There are two types. You have ultrasonic, and any minerals left leave that white film. Thereā€™s evaporative as well, fill tank with water, theres a filter / wick in the water and a fan setup. Works just as good, and no white residue since its evaporation and minerals will stay behind on the filter (gotta change that occasionally). I have two of em and they are both honeywell. Got one at a garage sale, the other at a church sale, $5 eaā€¦

Hey everyone, just an fyi.

4 Likes

Yeah brother, you are set as basic? Signed you up as tl3 bud

Donā€™t know whatā€™s up with that @BigMike55 but you have regular Emeritus badge so I put you in at tl3 :wink:

3 Likes

I would just as soon you take me back off, altho I appreciate the gesture. Evidently Iā€™m still being punished. Itā€™s ok. Thanks anyways.

4 Likes

Hmm, ya all of my humidifiers are ultrasonic.

At least YOU were able to come back! :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Wow. Just wow.

3 Likes

I use a filter from a company called boogie brew. They also sell an amazing mix to make plant tea with. Also some awesome amendments and even Soldier Fly Larvae Frass. They are in California. Not sure if you live in the states or not, but they were relatively cheap. I think on their site they sell a black and blue box which is the filter+, the teas, frass, and a t-shirt for 70 bucks

I use it attached to my hose and have been using it for almost 3 years now. I use it for all my house and outdoor plants. I even did a DWC run a few times with it.
Good for 45 thousand gallons. The plus version even filters out chlorine.
I think Amazon is selling them now as well so if you are anywhere else in the world it is probably cheaper through Amazon.

Quote from their website

ā€œThe Boogie Blue PLUS+ is our most technically-sophisticated filter model yet! With a dual catalytic-carbon & KDF membrane, the PLUS+ model contains MORE carbon, (almost 6 oz more) and MORE chlorine & chloramine-scrubbing KDF material, (11oz of KDF). Furthermore, the carbon membrane has been improved to include a superior grade of catalytic material, (Resin-Ion Exchange), which has shown great promise at arresting increased levels of heavy-metals.ā€

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. You broke it down very well.

I think it really sunk in my THIS time LOL.

Not sure what GEn these are. I can do a bit of research . But Iā€™m assuming at least f1 . So I will continue with that .

Will have To wait and sex them ! And go from there. See what they grow like any way , I may hate the genetics ,

so before I get all geared up to do some thing i Have never done with plants I havenā€™t grown , lol I will just grow them out and maybe clone and run a couple times see what I like about it.

Also get everything a little More dialed in, practicing not killing every seed I get. LOL

@JoeCrowe thanks , Iā€™m going to search the forum for the DIY Methods that Have been shared . Thx for info

Cheers happy n Joe n the rest

3 Likes

Iā€™ve used a boogie brew+ for outdoors for a few years until I bought my hydrologic system. Worked quite well

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using the boogie Blue inline hose filter for a few years. Itā€™s great, Iā€™ve mentioned it several times on here but time has hidden it in the threads lol Thnx for renewing that cuz

3 Likes

I remember you mentioning it a few months ago; if I recall, it uses the same filter materials as my whole-house water filter. KDF-55, KDF-85 and zeolite, I think? They definitely get the job done. Iā€™ve tested my water with an EC pen and it comes up at 0.1.

2 Likes

@MoBilly where the hell ya been brother !?

1 Like

Wife just gave me this. Its our anniversary.

I love it!

30 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Floyd :grinning: thatā€™s great.

7 Likes