Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

I have some silicone bongs that are 2 piece, easy to clean.
Also canā€™t break them. :+1:
Also 2 silicone nectar collector/dab things.

4 Likes

Iā€™m airing out the remnants of the occasional cig smoked inside in preparation of the landlord coming back his week. Next is the bathroom that saw way more than an occasional oneā€¦

1 Like

I was dreaming last night that I placed my grow tent on its side and set it up to run LOTS of seedlings. That was a 7ā€™ x 4ā€™ footprint to grow. Goofy, I know!

6 Likes

@BigMike55 Keep on trucking brother :yum: :pray: :man_farmer: :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey! Whatā€™s up @Abbbian ?
Just trucking along. Trying to keep a low profile. Haha.
Hope everything is well for you my friend.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Considering the amount of suffering going on all over the world nowadays, must say Iā€™m doing really wellā€¦ Making tons of mistakes here and there, and learning a lot as I move alongā€¦ Your plants are simply fantasticā€¦ Absolutely wonderful my friendā€¦ Free your budshots! - #4448 by Abbbian look at some of mineā€¦ See you :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes

Ohhh yeah. Makes me wanna come to Brazil and burn some with you.

3 Likes

Welcome any time my friendā€¦ Having someone like you next to me, either I learn how to grow or I stop using this sā€¦ and cry for the rest of lifeā€¦ :sob: :thinking: :flushed: :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just stumbling along like everyone else.
Just as a for instance. I put 12 seeds (store bought ones) into paper towels to pop. This was last week. Got ten to pop. Had nice healthy tails on them. I put them in brand new Happy Frog soil, like always. This is next week. Still have not had even one to break ground. Not one. I think itā€™s a fail. $75 worth of seeds.

8 Likes

Yikes bro! Old beans? Itā€™s rare I ever get one that doesnā€™t pop, even some ancient genetics. Breeder should be ashamed if not.

3 Likes

Hey! I just realized Iā€™m finally a regular! Woohoo :partying_face:

11 Likes

No they popped, just are not breaking ground after putting in beer cups.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s odd as well, bastards! I feel for you.

@BigMike55 As for consolation, a shout out to @anonymous4289, tried to pop 2 Black Snow directly in soil, trying to have the top full of EWC, as an attempt at adapting @JohnnyPotseedā€™s technique, failedā€¦ Now I have 2 more in EWC inside a saucer, and keeping it wet at all times, one of the reasons it didnā€™t work in the pot, the soil kept drying outā€¦ Fingers crossed :flushed: :man_farmer:

3 Likes

If youā€™re going to Brazil you let me know! World capital of bubble butts!

6 Likes

Come along with him, lots of coconut water to drinkā€¦ :sunglasses: :sweat_smile:

Ok, mixed with cachaƧa, famous caipirinha :hugs: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m leaning towards a batch of soil that ended up too hot to start seedlings
Never had that bad luck with my method before. I have some ā€˜mysteryā€™ seeds that Iā€™m going to set to pop and see if they come thru my soil. Hate using expensive beans to try and fail.

4 Likes

And Dancing Bears for guys named @Slick1
Donā€™t ask me how I know about Dancing Bears.

3 Likes

Well ok but mostly for research purposes :laughing:

Unless youā€™re talking about the Grateful Dead bears Iā€™m lost.

2 Likes

Iā€™m calling B.S.

3 Likes