Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

@DougDawson Look at the Black Market Breeders sticker top centre, itā€™s RIGHT at the bottom of it cuz I had to use the white background otherwise it was invisible on black, also the other side has some stickers on it too but only 10-12 so I neglected that pic cuz it just looks sad imo. I also have a few more on the way still and a couple I havenā€™t added yet as well cuz they are small and good for filling gaps between the big ones .

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome, not that I am back on my pc and not my phone I can see it clearly, really cool bud. I like the others as well but Overgrow is the best :wink:

1 Like

My mother in law lived in Walden. Iā€™m west og Kingston now. I definitely love spring and watching the explosion of color and sounds.

1 Like

Only thing is it brings the high humidity :grimacing:

1 Like

@HashstasH Hey, so, what intrigued me was the fact you are guiding them to be upright all the way, and at times I believe we ought to let them get screwed, kinda, and this way they get strongerā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wellā€¦ at least get trouble, that is what I meanā€¦ :flushed: :thinking:

I really wouldnā€™t appreciate walking into a grow veg closet to see 30 plants bent over trying to rise with fans on them, in 11 years leaving them bent never worked for me.

1 Like

:flushed: were am I? :thinking:

Did I enter a back door ??

At the moment, Iā€™m taking advantage of a GWK x JLO, a gift from @ReikoX, which, as itā€™s been stretching too much, I began training it early on, making a snake kinda circle with him/herā€¦ :tired_face: Always lots of fun :rofl:

2 Likes

OK. No blame, no game. Just opinions.

Are detachable bongs are a thing where you guys from?
Anybody in OG uses it?
It makes perfect sense to make a bong detachable in atleast three places, it would make cleaning so much easierā€¦

1 Like

I have some silicone bongs that are 2 piece, easy to clean.
Also canā€™t break them. :+1:
Also 2 silicone nectar collector/dab things.

4 Likes

Iā€™m airing out the remnants of the occasional cig smoked inside in preparation of the landlord coming back his week. Next is the bathroom that saw way more than an occasional oneā€¦

1 Like

I was dreaming last night that I placed my grow tent on its side and set it up to run LOTS of seedlings. That was a 7ā€™ x 4ā€™ footprint to grow. Goofy, I know!

6 Likes

@BigMike55 Keep on trucking brother :yum: :pray: :man_farmer: :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey! Whatā€™s up @Abbbian ?
Just trucking along. Trying to keep a low profile. Haha.
Hope everything is well for you my friend.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Considering the amount of suffering going on all over the world nowadays, must say Iā€™m doing really wellā€¦ Making tons of mistakes here and there, and learning a lot as I move alongā€¦ Your plants are simply fantasticā€¦ Absolutely wonderful my friendā€¦ Free your budshots! (Part 1) - #4448 by Abbbian look at some of mineā€¦ See you :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes

Ohhh yeah. Makes me wanna come to Brazil and burn some with you.

3 Likes

Welcome any time my friendā€¦ Having someone like you next to me, either I learn how to grow or I stop using this sā€¦ and cry for the rest of lifeā€¦ :sob: :thinking: :flushed: :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just stumbling along like everyone else.
Just as a for instance. I put 12 seeds (store bought ones) into paper towels to pop. This was last week. Got ten to pop. Had nice healthy tails on them. I put them in brand new Happy Frog soil, like always. This is next week. Still have not had even one to break ground. Not one. I think itā€™s a fail. $75 worth of seeds.

8 Likes