Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

That is weird! Iā€™m still new to all this business, but maybe it isnā€™t offered by your electric company? Although I do find it a bit strange, the off peak hours I would think to be a thing all over!

2 Likes

They have a program u can sign up for involving google nest that turns your thermostat down by a few degrees in the winter during peak hours. Thatā€™s the only thing I can find mentioning peak hours on their website. It said u would get a 2 hour warning before it happens. Maybe they donā€™t know what their peak hours are :woman_facepalming:

So weird!! Youā€™ve probably tried already but I had to search ā€˜off peak times power companyā€™ in google to find what I needed. Couldnā€™t find any mention on their site either! Iā€™m sure they bury the info for the same reason they may not even offer lower rates at off peak time :laughing:

1 Like

I will for sure try that! Thanks :blush:

Here in Ontario the peak hours change from winter to summer. And we got lucky for a while, it was all off peak because of covid.

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
The beginning of a Purple Pheno project is ON! Check out the details on the ā€˜Breederā€™s Labā€™ category, folks. This is going to be fun!

11 Likes

I hope you guys can find something purple that smells like gas. I was on a purple kick and I noticed almost every purple strain smelled of earth, incense, floral, or pepper. Different breeders, same outcome. No strong gas, skunk, or fruit even. I wonder if thatā€™s just something that comes with purple strains? I canā€™t wait to see what you guys come up with :grin:

5 Likes

Sorry cuz, while the ā€˜gasā€™ smell might be a side effect of possibly 1 or 2 of our crosses as we proceed. Weā€™re concentrating more on;

1. first, the blending of the purple pheno strains into one strain
  2. turning that into a Fem auto
  3. distributing the seeds resulting from our project to as many OGers as we can!
    The end smell/taste we hope for is a fruity/floral aroma/taste
15 Likes

Check out CSI Humboldt if you are looking for purple gasāœŒļø

2 Likes

Okay! Any strain in particular before I dive head first down a rabbit hole? :joy:

1 Like

Dive into that rabbit hole friend! Also take a peak at the csi Humboldt thread here on OG. I think you will get excited.

1 Like

Right on! Thank you :blush:

Everyday for my first year here! I guess itā€™s official, Iā€™m hooked!

25 Likes

Nice milestone brother.

4 Likes

365 days of Qontinuous Qannabis Qultivation!!! Bravo!!!

4 Likes

Congrats @Qtip! Well deserved!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

YYYEEAAAHHHHHH @Qtip !!! :fist: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thought I would share this. I live in California and there is this tree that has little red berry/seeds. When you crush (or try to)the seed there is this real thick sap that smells amazing. Iā€™m not a cologne guy but if cologne smelled like this I like wear it. So, the oil smells like bubble gum rose with maybe a hint of pine depending on the seed.
Seriously folks it smells fricking amazing!!!:exploding_head:

Weed should smell taste like this, heck so should shampoo, soap and cologne.

Bubble gum rose for the win!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Anyone else run into issues where the post office keeps up charging every letter you send? They claim its because of a new rule about letters having a bump or being uneven or some crap? Everything was fine for a while, then I sent a stack of 21 letters and got charged a second stamp on each. Then the next group of 16 I got charged on all of them again. Getting pretty annoying and was not sure if its just this post office near me or if its been happening to others.

I may just drive to the next town and drop some off there, I usually just throw them in my mailboxā€¦

2 Likes

They wanted to charge me for a surcharge stamp recently. .80 I believe

1 Like