Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

YYYEEAAAHHHHHH @Qtip !!! :fist: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thought I would share this. I live in California and there is this tree that has little red berry/seeds. When you crush (or try to)the seed there is this real thick sap that smells amazing. I’m not a cologne guy but if cologne smelled like this I like wear it. So, the oil smells like bubble gum rose with maybe a hint of pine depending on the seed.
Seriously folks it smells fricking amazing!!!:exploding_head:

Weed should smell taste like this, heck so should shampoo, soap and cologne.

Bubble gum rose for the win!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Anyone else run into issues where the post office keeps up charging every letter you send? They claim its because of a new rule about letters having a bump or being uneven or some crap? Everything was fine for a while, then I sent a stack of 21 letters and got charged a second stamp on each. Then the next group of 16 I got charged on all of them again. Getting pretty annoying and was not sure if its just this post office near me or if its been happening to others.

I may just drive to the next town and drop some off there, I usually just throw them in my mailbox…

2 Likes

They wanted to charge me for a surcharge stamp recently. .80 I believe

1 Like

Pretty annoying what ever they are doing over here…

1 Like

Testers available from Copa Genetics, check out that thread or the separate one @Enjoi802 just started. I think they’re looking for outdoor testers for the fem seeds and either for the regulars, if I’m understanding right. Immediate start on everything, of course. Crosses of Copa’s GSD and Project 25:

1 Like

Electronic monitoring of mail folks. That’s what has them getting caught. They flag it in their system, then the scan readers for sort, if they catch your address again, and it looks similar to the other scans, they determine it’s not a normal post letter, and are able to do whatever at that point.
This is why I have stamps.com now and just pay to ship everything as a parcel. These government folks are ramping up technology quick, and are ready to start really micromanaging everyone I feel.
Now mind you they only can monitor or flag for so long, unless more flags are put on the monitoring systems, then it can permanently lock out an address for misuse of the mail, which isn’t something that should be taken lightly.

3 Likes

@Qtip that right there is epic brother! You are certainly dedicated and an asset to this community for sure. Congrats and much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Hey bud, no issues getting these through post, they are smaller and lighter than coin flips and washers as well so you can get more of.them into a standard envelope

2 Likes

lol, rip fsfc

1 Like

You can get the files to print them yourself from here @highminwin

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, trying to user them over here.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

thanks so much doug!

1 Like

No problem bud, there are a couple designs there. Hoping to shift that conversation over here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m here, there, all over the place… :smile: :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, trying to keep this out of the free seeds thread before they throttle it again.

3 Likes

lol IKR, but strong in these, the habit it is

said in my best Yoda voice

5 Likes

fuck-high-i-am LOL

7 Likes

Getting ready. The force is with us.

1 Like