Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

This is a stroll down memory lane, I have not heard about turbo grafix16 in a MINUTE!

3 Likes

I do tend to go all in when I start messing with a thing. Was a fun hobby, even learned how to rebuild those old CRT monitors. Good times.

2 Likes

I still threaten people with a solid ā€œBonkā€™s Adventureā€ but they donā€™t get it. I need to figure out a more clear way to threaten folks these days with a head-butt :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I love that Bonks Adventure game!

2 Likes

While not a gamer of any note, I did play a few of them with my sons as they grew up. i can appreciate them and the people who do get into gaming.
lol While other teenagers were playing pinball machines, I was busy growing ganja!

I almost feel like I missed out on something as a teenā€¦notice the ā€˜almostā€™ lol

8 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
folks Iā€™m just opening a 48 hr. flash sale on my Hall of genetics!

8 Likes

Someone just created a thread about this and it might be great for some. There is a coupon on this item for 70% off. So itā€™s $500 USD marked down to $150 USD for a 420 watt dimmable light.

https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Diodes-Dimmable-Spectrum-Indoor/dp/B09G66W73D?th=1

5 Likes

Quite a collection, I was a pinball wizard when I was 14, used to play at a bowling alley. Thanks for that memory.

1 Like

@BigMike55 so cuz, when are you going to grow some Lamborghini seeds?
Oh yeah lol and I want some!

Hawhaw. Not any time soon, brother.
But I do plan on some Ferrari on my next grow.

1 Like

I thought by now we would just put a pill or something like that into a machine and shazzamm out would pop whatever you like. Just like on the Jetsons.

2 Likes

BeagleZRespected

JohnnyPotseed

2m

They have an SUV

Damn it! You would have to go and tell me that!! lol Now Iā€™ll not rest until I grow oneā€¦

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed what you need is a Lamborghini limo

4 Likes

:rofl: :scream: :heart_eyes: :+1:

Simply epic brother @DougDawson i was an arcade game collector at one point but since recently moving and downsizing I sold off the 4 I had. The Simpsons pinball, street fighter, teenage mutant ninja turtles and nba jam (1993) in fact all were from the 90ā€™s I still have dozens of consoles including Atari, coleco, all nesā€™s , genesis, genesis cd, and the Xbox , PlayStation right up until both newest versions. I must admit I already miss my arcade games and my man cave though. One day Iā€™m coming to live vicariously through you on that front!

2 Likes

That just needs a hot tub on the back!!

2 Likes

We had HO Aurora cars & track and slot cars, there was a place we used to race the slot cars locally late 60s.

Ok officially a Happy Motherā€™s Day

:bouquet::star_struck:

To ALL the Momā€™s out there who have or still are tending to runny noses and diapers/potty training or homework/report cards and boyā€friendsā€/girlā€friendsā€ā€¦.

I salute YOU today!

Have a great day, give yourself a huge pat on the back, youā€™re doing a great job. :blush:

Keep up your wonderful work. :breast_feeding:t3:

10 Likes

Motherhood is easy.

My dad risked his life to go out for a pack of smokes on my eighth birthday, havenā€™t seen him since. Who knows what perils befell him while mom said she was too busy with raising me to go out and help find him?

Just kidding, I got her flowers.

10 Likes

Happy motherā€™s day to all the OG moms.

5 Likes