Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Good choice, show pics if you buy one of em! :+1: :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice project car @bassman5420 :+1:
Looks in good condition. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Man I am never buying premium potting mixes again lmao, less than $60 at lowes and I got 2 big ass 3cuft peat bales, 3cuft of mushroom compost, 2 cu ft of composted manure, a big ass bag of lime. Already got the worm castings and shitload of perlite. Fuck paying $30+/bag of roots or fox farm on Amazon.

11 Likes

I have a few of those, they are pretty awesome imo

1 Like

Agreed, those are what provide all the data to my grow room automations. Easy to set up and reliable.

HEY STONERS! lol Oldjoints is wanting to throw a big OG bash at his place this summer. So go sign up for it, if he gets enough interested folks, itā€™s on!

9 Likes

Johnny, you changed your avatar! I thought I was having a flashbackā€¦

It would be awesome to meet some OGā€™s, except that it would be more dollars than miles.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a stoner thought.
You could get on a plane and instead of going west to Oklahoma you could go east. Keep going east until you come back to the United States. Have the pilot drop you off in Oklahoma. It will be yesterday and it would be like you never left.

4 Likes

Fun fact: It costs 30x more to fly west in Canada than it does to fly east.

4 Likes

I think the 18 sounds good.

My truck is a 16 and holding up great at just 75xxxkm

Except I just had my oil changed and found out my oil pan is rusted out really bad ā€¦gonna blow one day . Got to get that replacedā€¦amazon got the part , I can probably change the pan . Just gotta empty oil and get another oil changeā€¦ I donā€™t think rust is covered in My 7 year extended warranty
Lol

1 Like

Ugh, itā€™s a beautyā€¦ im playing hard ball, lol

8 Likes

@Calix Do you have to unbolt the motor mounts and lift the motor a bit to change it out?
Hopefully notā€¦no big deal if you do as long as you got the tools to do so.

@Jinglepot Thats a nice truck. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I hate the post office. Itā€™s deep seeded. I was having a problem with them just dropping some of my mail in my yard or it being crumpled up in my mailbox. It wasnā€™t until they lost one of my paychecks that my old lady filed a complaint with the post master general cuz sheā€™s got my back like that. I swear the next day it looked like some one ironed my mail and sorted it by size and color before delicately placing it in my mail box.

Try complaining under the guise of being taken advantage of. That kind of thing seems to work real good.

6 Likes

I hope I Can swing it, i can walk away just as easy, so I hope I get what I want

1 Like

Its quite a ways to go for me too.

5 Likes

We could always carpool :rofl:

6 Likes

Can I join too!? A kind of Jetsonsā€™ car!? Please!?

Just a tad out of the way!!! :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I heard @Jinglepot is buying a new truck, too! This might just work outā€¦ :thinking:

6 Likes

Lol. Iā€™m not sure they would let me cross the border anyway.

5 Likes

We just say weā€™re illegal!!

3 Likes