Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

? gotta link for the extreme stuff ?

1 Like

No, but I can probably figure it out. It was like 18 months ago, so things may have changed in that time, although I doubt it. Iā€™ll reply to your same message if I can dig it up. These sample hookups need to be available to more people, IMO. Shouldnā€™t have to dig so deep

4 Likes

Aaaaaaannnnnndddd I found it. Here ya go Growmie

Site looks like I remember, so it should stay $0.00 all the way through the checkout process :metal:

2 Likes

thanks bud. fyi they charge shipping lol

4 Likes

That stinks. I wonder if I could score another one of those since theyā€™re charging shipping now. Might have to check it out and find out

Just dropped new crosses of :fire: strains on my ā€˜Hall of Geneticsā€™ thread folks, so check em out! Also have more seeds on post#528

6 Likes

I got one of these freebie kits about 2 years ago. Thereā€™s enuff Mycos in there for a personal grower to get at least three or four harvests. I just used my last bit of free about a couple weeks ago. And bought a bag of it to replace. Mycos is some good shit.

3 Likes

@chronix check with your local hydroponic supplier. I get samples like this all the time from mine :+1:

1 Like

@Osogreen congrats gramps! Thatā€™s awesome news! So excited for you, truly! Iā€™ll get back to you ASAP about the sentinel. If someone wants it all good, but Iā€™ll do my best to allocate the funds as I happen to really need a new c02 controller since mine but the bullet 25-30 days ago. I thought when I saw your post it must be a joke, nope! Just been a toughā€¦. Well while.

1 Like

Iā€™m selling these items on here to help others
The money is never a priority in my life lol
I will sell you the regulator itā€™s new plus the sentinel for a killer price
Dm me when your ready I will hold it for a couple days @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

I hope everyone is doing good
Iā€™m going crazy with no grow no job an only the gym 2 x a day f bored like I need a job lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Come 1 Come All!!! :clap: :boom:

4 Likes

Blockhead syndrome and the epiphany, the weird ones are the ones you keep. Freak genetics are the outliers, the genetic mutations, the one of a kind weird onesā€¦:grinning: Theā€™re the Rock and Roll gromigos!!! Jz
Iā€™ma Get me a blimp for my Canadian vacation, EH :wink: !

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Funny enough @chronix I found my PH meter was no longer reliable so I needed to pop into the shop (growitall) to buy a replacement now in stock today and I ended up getting a surprise sample of:

Iā€™ll read up and see what do to with it but itā€™s my understanding that you end up using it for the last 4x weeks of flower.

1 Like

Not sure where to post this, but if anyone is wanting some spare bubble bags or wanting your first set to try out then here is a link and discount code. I think it ended up around 11$ for me, I bought a number of sets heh.

Enter code: 50QBEA39 in your cart when going to check out.

7 Likes

Personally I only need a few of the bags from the set, but the price is right. :+1:

Just had 3 sets show up a few mins ago.

Should I start a discount/coupon thread? There are loads of deals I run across for grow lights, pots, cutters, bubble bags, etc etc.

11 Likes

I just bought a set. Ended up about $13 with tax for me. Cheap enough even if they arenā€™t good.

1 Like

Hell ya bud! I donā€™t like how shit gets caught around the stitching, so figured I would use a set for a number of runs then throw it away.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not supposed to tell everybody to work out routine. Dammit thatā€™s how this old guy keep keep in shape. As how come we get all the ladies!!!

1 Like