Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Woowoowooowoowooooo
Wahwahwah

Thatā€™s the best I can do phonetically.

2 Likes

@Slick1 Dead Man by Jarmusch! Soundtrack by Neil Youngā€¦!

2 Likes

Blazing Saddles anyone? lol

4 Likes

ā€œYou knowā€¦morons.ā€

2 Likes

You will, probably, never see the uncut, socially acceptable, full length version ever again on public television.
Funny movie though. Politically incorrect used to be considered funny. Now itā€™s an attack on whoever wants to be offended. Itā€™s a strange world we live in now.

3 Likes

Anyway, I wonder who can name a, fairly recent, Western that was real good. The only one I can name off hand is ā€œOpen Rangeā€.

The funny part is that the racists are the idiots. It does seem strange.

3 Likes

I liked " Hostiles " :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s one I havenā€™t seen. Iā€™ll have to look that up. Thanks.

1 Like

Good quality actors in it.

1 Like

lets hear some songsā€¦dont want to loose a perfectly good horse!

2 Likes

I donā€™t, often drink coffee with creamā€¦ But when I do, itā€™s Eggnog.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what this is in response to :thinking:

1 Like

@Slick1 Apologies brother! I meant to suggest that awesome film to @Foreigner!! LOL!
@Foreigner Havenā€™t you got the hang of ā€œSeeing all, knowing all!ā€ yet@? Damn! :astonished: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :nerd_face:
:sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

No but Iā€™ve been doing a lot of reading and now I know most and see most. So Iā€™m getting there.

Westerns are just a way to make time pass in trim jail. Like playing the harmonica or making a schiv out of a toothbrush.

Edit: Iā€™ll check out Dead Man Jarmusch

2 Likes

Well, the Harmonica on a rack, with a guitar just below makes a heck of a passing time, spending it, to be more exact!! What did you do? Chop an Oak tree!? :sweat_smile:

About the film, the cinematographer asked Kodak to include more silver in the making

1 Like

If I had to go to jail and end up with some asshole playing the guitar badly as my bunk mate Iā€™d really be in hell.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 4).