Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

We gottā€™em down here too

1 Like

Will did the wrong thing for the right reasons. I was raised that way too but I am told it is unacceptable these days. My old fashioned ways seldom fit into this Tidepod eating risk your life for a selfie world :frowning:

5 Likes

Will did the right thing, for the right reasonsā€¦ Screw the tidepods and PC. A line was crossed and a boundary was set. Kevin knew he stepped over it to, he didnā€™t even think to swing backā€¦

He coulda punched his lights out, but he slapped him. How many of you got slapped for cussin? I know I did. Kevin knew it was coming

5 Likes

Me too Doug, my dad was born in 1915, 1933 San Francisco heavyweight golden gloves, bouncing speakeasyā€™s at 15 yrs. Old, knockout artist, no one fucked with this guy, he would have been canceled and incarcerated sooo fast these days :joy:

3 Likes

Lol. Will Smith is setting precedence.

2 Likes

That would be great!

1 Like

Lmmfao I know right

2 Likes

Big Willy Styles is showing Hollywood that he doesnā€™t care who you think you are. Talk shit, get hit. Iā€™m about it. Will has lawsuit money set aside.

3 Likes

Law suits schmaw suits, if itā€™s like that settle it in the ring like men, sell it on ppv and make a billion dollars :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Haha what if this turns into the equivalent of the East coast/West coast rivalry of the 90s?

3 Likes

Then everyone involved will get much much richer :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, the jails are full of people who couldnā€™t control themselves and lashed out physically over words. Had this been someone random in a restaurant they would be hauled off in cuffs. While part of me agrees with you unfortunately it creates a horrible prescedence. Justifying an assault over a joke now means that anyone who feels inappropriate words were spoken to them can lash out physically. I donā€™t agree with Rocks moronic joke and would likely have smacked him myself but it still would not make it right.

4 Likes

Anyone know what the max pip # allotted is? Just eyeballing @DougDawson GIANT joint below his name and beside his avitar and it made me curiousā€¦. Jeez bro! You sir are an inspiration 100% (I never thought Iā€™d achieve 10 tbch)

2 Likes

LOL, I have no idea what a maximum pip count would be if there is one. They are just green dots and they hold no value at all bud.

1 Like

And not a red pip in sight!

1 Like

My buddyā€™s toddler ate a tidepod when a free sample appeared through his apartment door mail slot. Itā€™s funny until it happens.

For the record the kid grew up a-okay, and itā€™s still funny although not at all at the time.

2 Likes

Till the kid started farting bubblesā€¦ Then everybody lost itā€¦ :wink:

Never understood the tidepod challenge. Evidently none of those kids ever had their mouths washed out with soap for cursingā€¦

3 Likes

Are you serious!? It put the kid in the hospital for a week!

I never realized how far society has come.

Dude, do you live in the wilderness or under a rock? I mean, ya got internet, HOW the HECK have you never heard of / seen the tidepod challenge? Most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, except maybe that ghost riding thing where you hop outta your car as its moving.

Kids today look for creative ways to fuck themselves up, I realize they do stupid things, but it seems to be getting more and more stupid every year. Darwin better step in soon, or weā€™ll be back to acting like primates before longā€¦

There, fixed that for yaā€¦

2 Likes

Ghost riding the whip

I only check OG and the weather. Even then I usually just put my hand outside.

4 Likes