Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Not the same as what I refer to. Itā€™s one thing for a kid to get ahold of one and eat it not knowing any better, a totally different thing when teenagers do it to themselves on a dare.

3 Likes

No idea what they are or are there for, just noticed your abundance for the first time and was just curious if you are gonna end up with an entire page in a couple years? I asked about them before and donā€™t think I was given an answer

2 Likes

It depends on the user. For most users, they gain pips for being helpful / participating. Doesnā€™t really mean much. Maybe they get / give lots of love, visit many sub forums and post alot.

For @Slick1 I heard its his tally of handies behind the 7-11 :rofl:

Most donā€™t pay attention to them, its not like they give you special powers or privilegesā€¦

3 Likes

Definitely not something I care about as Ive already determined they are pretty much useless, as some of the best growers Iā€™ve seen on here have 3/4/5 as I said I was curious if thereā€™s a limit as Doug has a million thatā€™s it thatā€™s all. Not sure how I even got where I am cuz Iā€™m not on here nearly as much as the majority of you tbch

Hey @Slick1 Figured you might enjoy this clip from Cenaā€¦

2 Likes

People :heart: youā€¦ :smiley:

If there IS a limit, Dougā€™s gonna be the first to find out I think :smiley:

3 Likes

100% agree with that

2 Likes

Itā€™s just likes for green dotā€™s so as you get more likes you get more green dots. There is an algorithm for them.

This is the current function (x-axis likes, y-axis karma pips )

As I say bud, itā€™s just based on likes and they grow the more time you are here. I believe @ReikoX is the green dot champ :slight_smile: Itā€™s just something that shows up over time as you get more likes and they donā€™t affect anything. If you get to the point where you have the most pips you win, wait for itā€¦ nothing :rofl:

3 Likes

I call BSā€¦

Rumor has it that @LemonadeJoe sends out Cheech & Chong for a ā€œPip Partyā€, all expenses included, even a variety of smoke :smiley:

Its all Hush Hush of course, I mean, if all the users knew that it might be more loving goin on here than there was during the Free Love 60ā€™sā€¦

7 Likes

BAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes.

3 Likes

Lol, if only but you do get something better, the knowledge that you have interacted with a whole bunch of great people on OG :wink: Of course the folks with zero green pips can have the same prize.

4 Likes

I just want to know how Kevin is sliding under the radar this whole time.

4 Likes

Stoner moment. Chrisā€¦ Not Kevin. Sorry shorty!!! ROFLMAO

4 Likes

I thought maybe it was an inside joke! Lol @Qtip

1 Like

Ya realizeā€¦ The anonymity of the internet means that any one of those users could be Cheech Marin or Tommy Chongā€¦

Just sayinā€™

:smiley:

Now wouldnā€™t THAT be cool!

5 Likes

They could also be Donald Trumpā€¦.,

CLEARLY that man doesnā€™t smoke herbā€¦

Heā€™d be a lot cooler if he did :wink:

3 Likes

ā€œThe Spear Of Destinyā€

The more I collected, the more it took shape. Little rolling action helps to grab the rosin from the parchment, and makes for a nice and sticky spear :smiley: Wish I figured that out like 4 silicone containers ago! LOL

7 Likes

ā€œFormal Apologyā€ issued by Will Smith to Chris Rock!

Smith mentioned his shame and embarrassment, stating he was still a work in progress. Or something to that effect!

The Academy has launched an ā€œinvestigationā€! :roll_eyes:

Just a heads up an FYI for everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i just opened a jar of some blueberry pie i havenā€™t touched in a while. i wish i could describe the smell. it was blueberry windex before and now it has some windex with coconut i think.

has anyone out there stopped using boveda packets? i donā€™t like the moist texture they give my weed, only worry is it will get too dry without them.

4 Likes