Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Iā€™m in Canada, legalization here isnā€™t perfect but it is still amazing! I hope the whole planet comes to their senses.

5 Likes

I agree. I thought you lived up north. I got to hang around and see what happens to the guy with the bad breath. @Qtip lol. Waiting to see if his wife divorces him. Or he leaves her. Lol Itā€™s like free cable

3 Likes

You got me laughing over here @Hemp!

3 Likes

Love you girls and guys. @Slick1 I do shave my back sometimes

3 Likes

In the House, yes. Itā€™s meaningless until it passes the Senate, which it wonā€™t; just a publicity stunt for each side to use as propaganda for the midterms. Dems get to say that theyā€™re doing their job and things would be changing for the better except for the obstructionist Republicans, Republicans get to say that theyā€™re standing fast and stopping the Dems from ruining the country and to look at how Californiaā€™s always on fire if you doubt them. Meanwhile, the feds get to keep stopping armored cars with dispensary cash for random highway robbery every chance they get. :roll_eyes: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Those genetics look great !

Would they be okay with an outdoor grow ? And do you have any info or estimated flower time ?
I have plenty of room outdoors this season and donā€™t mind digging some holes for those beauties :wink:

2 Likes

Canā€™t say for sure, here is all the info I have so far.

So the first 8 photos are our macmamba cut (black mamba x mac1v2R1) pollinated with gage green mendobreath f3R1

The next 4 is grandpas stash by ethos pollinated with the reversed mendo breath.

The last 3 are the mendo breath f3ā€¦ first 2 being the one I reversed. And the last photo being the clone I.covered in R1 pollen.

6 Likes

Letā€™s see what @Geneticsofturpene can tell you bud.

3 Likes

I actually have one that is more suited for outdoor growing and I tried to have it ready to be released in time for grow season but timeline didnā€™t end up working outā€¦

Call them big cherry

Cherry gar see ya - ethos - black cherry soda pheno oh manā€¦ delicious
X
Cherrywestbx1f2- Freeborn selectionsā€¦ both have under a 60day flower time ā€¦ inface the garage ya was 55 days

10 Likes

Thanks boss!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in canadaā€¦ we legal lol

3 Likes

Well damn those all actually look & sound really good haha

You can always send me a PM if you want some testing done. I might have some room soon, so keep me in mind.

1 Like

They all look good sound even better. Iā€™d be down to running a few in the tin box.

2 Likes

@Geneticsofturpene id be down to run some, all strains I love and GGG is one of my 3 holy grail breeders. Hit me up if needed

2 Likes

I have been wanting to try STS to reverse some plants for female seeds. I mentioned it over on my Grow Log.
@Brokehoe reached out and said he would send some to me. COOL, right?

I was expecting a tiny packet of chemicals to mix with distilled water. This is what he sent.

Even better. Mix part a with part b with 8 oz of water. How easy is that.
Thanks again @Brokehoe

19 Likes

Nice @BigMike55 Hope it works out! Very cool of you @Brokehoe

2 Likes

It was all for selfish reasons. It just means I get beans. Win, win but I still win the most. :laughing:
Happy growing everyone :facepunch:

9 Likes

Genius!
But total bullsheet, your generosity is amazing so you arenā€™t fooling anyoneā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

7 Likes

You inspired the fat pack! @BigMike55
This is @Brokehoe version of the fat pack!!!

2 Likes

just put some bubblegum gelato fems into solo cups for this years outdoor. i failed with my purple urkel s1ā€™s so i had to go with the bubblegum gelatos. i guess iā€™ll pick the best 3 and go from there.

3 Likes