Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Yes I seen it before I gave a sample. It tested for THC, amphetamines, opioids, benzodiazepines cocaine and PCP. Idk what benzodiazepines or PCP is though

Edit: after my nurse said I passed she poured it out into the toilet and threw my test away so I couldnā€™t have retrieved the test

3 Likes

Benzodiazepines are CNS tranquilizers. There are many but the most popular are Xanax and Valium.

3 Likes

@GrowTheAtlas Phencyclidine (PCP) or Angel Dust, powerful and dangerous drug.

3 Likes

Thank you for the education guys :joy: idk shit about hard drugs. If it isnā€™t a mushroom or a weed plant, idk lol

4 Likes

Awesome bro!!

What u never seen the movie Friday? Smokey smoked a joint with angel dust(pcp) and ā€œwas never right againā€

Go watch the dang movie sometime but until then
ā€œBye Felicia!ā€

3 Likes

Donā€™t call me, Iā€™ll call YOUā€¦ okay?

2 Likes

But cā€™mon, let me borrow your car real quick lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

images (3)

3 Likes

What, you didnā€™t like my random cat pic :rofl: Itā€™s my cat when I try to bath him.

3 Likes

I actually remember that too haha
Donā€™t remember what itā€™s from :thinking:

Yeah so on a cold January morning many years ago I sat in my car in front of the doctors office waiting for it to open. I had a sperm sample to bring in and when it turned 8 am I got out of the car took the bag with the jar of sperm put it under my arm to keep it warm and all of a sudden I see four other guys getting out of their car and do the same thing, Hilarious! I had a high end insurance policy paid for by my employer it required yearly swab of the cheek, I did not indulge in anything then, the profession was much more important

2 Likes

Lol. I just deliver mine in a ziplock :rofl:

Edit: wait a minute. It was still warm after the drive to the docs? or did you, ahem, in the car?

1 Like

Yeah ha ha, in those days it was a short drive to the doctor, All is well that ends well, They did surgery to remove varicose veins that were restricting my swimmers and then we had three children, Nice!

3 Likes

Iā€™m just kidding. Congratulations man.

Yeah thatā€™s the whole gambit essentially, regardless of the reason itā€™s awesome , but now Iā€™m curious tbch. You smoke lots like myself? Or like a few joints/bong loads a day? I always thought those tests were very hard to cheat , but then told they can be inconclusive so idk (thatā€™s why most use someone elseā€™s urine) Iā€™ve even heard of guys buying fake strap on dicks that hold urine and will release with the push of a buttonā€¦.

Hello guys, if the chat is not appropriate for grow questions let me know. I thought it would be more convinient than opening a thread.

During the night my fans shut off, and they spent 14 hours on humidity 88%. They are at week 8 of flower, and still have about 10 to 15 days to go, but I fear botrytis. I checked them and they seem fine (no signs of fungus yet), but im not sure if i should preventively cut now instead of risking it? Ive read that even if you dont see it it might be there already and will spread

5 Likes

Is this just one day? What are they? How dense are they?

3 Likes