Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Thatā€™s only one plant @HeadyBearAdventures and I think we have another 4 or so weeks before the chop.

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna say a QP is what youā€™ll get after cure
Nice training work btw!

2 Likes

Edited the above post to add an as full plant pic as I can manage

2 Likes

And thank you. I actually snapped a branch about a week ago. Managed to save it with string and tips from others.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re pretty fucking resilient, eh? They donā€™t call it a weed for nuthin!

1 Like

Thatā€™s about right. Havenā€™t seen any stress balls either so Iā€™m pretty happy

1 Like

Itā€™s that still the PLN x Silver Mountain cross?

Yep. I accidentally vegged it for like 2 extra weeks.

Ooh lemme show you the trichome shots I got with my new microscope

9 Likes

I feel you. My timer went out at 63 days of flowering, and the light stayed on 24/0 for a full week (I was out of town)!
Nice macro images for sure, gotta get me one of those.
After reading your journal last week, and just seeing the structure of her, I really think thereā€™s a ton of potential in that cross.
I donā€™t know if it qualifies for a co-op run (since itā€™s not really a preservation of a specific existing lineage), but If @mr.childs produced more of those seeds, that is a genetic line (IMHO) worth further exploration.
Iā€™m so glad you documented it here :bear::+1:
Edit: lots of milky trichs there, I bet her early buds would be straight up psychedelic!

2 Likes

Thank you. Iā€™m really glad it lead me to this community. She is an amazing plant that is for sure. Really resilient and great for beginners.

Should I pull a small one off? How would I cure it to do a smoke test?

1 Like

I donā€™t pull early buds, personally, so I canā€™t help you there. My comment was more hypothetical, but I know plenty of folks will do a quick dry to test a bud, so maybe someone else will chime in

Fucking woke up mad af today for literally no reason :sweat_smile::confused:

6 Likes

for who enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hate when this happens! For me itā€™s usually indicative that Iā€™m anxious about something that I havenā€™t been paying attention to, so itā€™s my bodyā€™s way of forcing some self awareness.
My pops used to get in ā€œa moodā€ or a funk, and only time would pull him outā€¦ Guess it runs in the family.
Hope the day heads upward from here brother!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know what I was clicking @LionsNaughtyBeans , but now Iā€™m sitting with a cup of coffee, morning sun filtering into the living room, cat curled up here, and listening to a perfect soundtrack for the early day. Thank you!

1 Like

Happy youā€™ve appreciate my friend!!!

I only can concentrate with these type of songsā€¦ nothing with voice or lyrics to not disturb my focus!!

ADHD tricks :stuck_out_tongue: Have a wonderfull day :heart:

2 Likes

Dude. Yes. So true. I recommend Lofi Girl on YouTube, or if you have Spotify the playlist Lofi hip hop music, beats to relax/study to
It helps me when I need to focus

1 Like

Thanks man, I will search it now :slight_smile: I love to discovery new songs :slight_smile:

/\ (this is my favorite :slight_smile: )

I love to listen these onesā€¦ have a little bit of voice but thats worth! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recommend Merzbow for dayā€™s like this.

1 Like