Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Thatā€™s wild :thinking: I won a pack but didnā€™t sign up for the Sebring fall box. BUT I did pitch in on Johnny pot seeds fundraiser and ended up with some Frankenstein x dbhp!! I was just curious what the odds of the bleeding plant were. I saw some on YouTube. Looked so cool!!

1 Like

Youā€™re probably right. I overthink a lot when trying something new. Iā€™m ready to get this first one under my belt so Iā€™ll feel more ready for the next! I have a lot of good reg strains so Iā€™m excited to get started w them. Putting it off isnā€™t teaching me a thing lol. Iā€™m not so worried Iā€™d spend extra money to send it to a lab and all that. So Iā€™ll just wing it I guess.

1 Like

The Frankenstein X DBHP will probably be more Frankenstein than anything, from what @JohnnyPotseed was telling me. I can already tell, they look absolutely nothing like the DBHP that I gave him pollen to use. So, yeahā€¦ Do you have some DBHP seeds or are you needing some?

5 Likes

I am same as you ! I am all about mistakes and experience :wink:

See you around!! And Best of luck!

1 Like

I wanted* some and signed up for your giveaway! (I think it was your giveaway!) but I didnā€™t sign up for the fall box or whatever I needed to do to get them :rofl: :woman_facepalming: I didnā€™t even know I had to do that. Didnā€™t know what a fall box was until like 2 months after the giveaway :crazy_face: but I did get the Frankenstein crosses

1 Like

Thanks man! I really appreciate it :wink: wish me luck

Well DM me your addy and I will remedy that situation.

3 Likes

I sent it so fast I didnā€™t even have time to reply on this thread :joy: hopefully I can get my red wings :crazy_face:

1 Like

@BigMike55 and @hollyho since the mother was Frankenstein I hit with your DBHP pollen, itā€™ll display primarily the traits of Frankenstein with hints of the DBHP. Itā€™s an F1 which mean the phenos will actually be all over the place, and you could well have a plant or two that ā€˜bleedsā€™. If thatā€™s ā€˜the oneā€™ you want, first Iā€™d take clone to be able to keep a mother.
@hollyho I understand, a lot of times with newer growers itā€™s more of just an adventure trying all the different strains etc So keeping ā€˜Mothersā€™ may not be in your plans or your space available. But if possible, you should try to find a few good strains that give you what you want and make mothers of at least one of each strain.
I personally always made at least 2 my mothers, in case something goes wrong with one, I still have the strain to clone and enjoy for years to come.

7 Likes

Broke one preflower while trying to do some trainingā€¦
I just put that in the pan for few seconds with some dried leaves and smoked the shit out of itā€¦
It got me highā€¦

1 Like

Feeling fly tonight with my brand new trust level!

Iā€™ve now realized that I spend, literally, ten percent of my time on OG :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Congrats @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

Congrats @HeadyBearAdventures ā€¦
Iā€™m excited for youā€¦

2 Likes

Nice man ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: congrats :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations @HeadyBearAdventures :tada:.

1 Like

Congrats @HeadyBearAdventures

1 Like

Anyone want to hazard a guess at final weight for the ordering of Grove bag purposes? Iā€™m so unsure about these things

3 Likes

Bearing in mind that it is virtually impossible to determine that from a picture, Iā€™m gonna say 6 ounces.
How many plants are in there? I might change my guess

1 Like

my guess was 3-5oz

1 Like

Yeah, I was just going back and looking; I figure a sharpie as a quad normally, but those buds are pretty airy, so @anonymous4289 is probably right to go a little lower

1 Like