Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

its been like that for a while isnt the current state of affairs “you hurt my feelings and i need a safe place”/ i know time out when i was a kid was when mom or dad was switching hands while beatin my ass for something i got caught doing after my grandfather and a couple of uncles got thre with me

my favorite was ivory i never did like liquid dish soap on a tooth brush sucks when ya had to do it yourself until told to stop and you better get every part of your mouth and tounge

1 Like

Pfffffff. That’s what’s up man. I kept seeing these pop up in my search and I was like “What in the Wish?” I guess technology has come a long way.

I got this one.

3 Likes

Yesterday I had my window open, it has a screen… but I noticed I am guessing around 1000 baby spiders somehow got inside?
They can be seen with my shitty eye sight, so I am sure they are not spider mites. If they are, they are giant ones.
They just seem to be baby spiders to me, but like I said 1000 or more.
Anyways, I threw out my curtain which had most of them on it, and I killed all the rest I could see with 99% iso alcohol.
Today…I see a few in my veg/auto flower tent. The little fuckers have made webs across some of the plants. The autos have started to flower.
What is the safest, and easiest way to kill them?
Will hydrogen peroxide kill them? I really don’t want to use that safers end all shit.

3 Likes

lol i threw a bunch of trimmed foliage outside a coupl weeks ago and one of them had the nerve to root my daughter came and got me to see cause i didnt believe her but dam there she is

14 Likes

I had a baby sitter threaten to wash out my mouth for using bad language so I called her bluff and started eating the bar of soap on the spot. That was the end of empty threats.

My mom knew better though- she would have let me eat the bar of soap, then whack me for foul language.

Drown the spiders with a long dunk in the bath, and get any stragglers with a shop-vac?

5 Likes

I don’t know why I didn’t think of the vac, its been a long day/week. :expressionless:
Thank you! I am going to go suck the ones I can see up.
I just don’t want these stragglers left to breed more inside, the little bastards. :v:

4 Likes

Just imagine, exponential spider growth!

You might get lucky, maybe they’re spider mite and cannabis pest eating spiders?

4 Likes

remember in straight out of compton the hotel scene where the thug in the hallway was looking for felicia?

I sucked them up an emptied the vac into the burn bin :laughing: :spider: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Seeing this always makes me laugh when some one throws away some trash pieces and it turns into a bangin ass plant. Meanwhile there are countless internet threads that are like “Omg my plant won’t grow!”

Lol

5 Likes

Cool cool cool.

I’m glad to see everyone seems to be having good success with the less expensive options. Let that MFer be branded as a ‘weed microscope’ ; $299.99 hah!

Sitting here wondering when tf I’m gonna need to water again. :joy: I’m beginning to think 10gal grow bags might’ve been a bit much

3 Likes

Yes. (Are my roots going to rot?) :joy:

1 Like

I mean they’re healthy enough, I just find myself going to check on them like nope, not yet. I’ve watered them like twice in the past two weeks.

Got a funny looking seedling looks like an angry little Italian guy

12 Likes

Just ordered me a press for making dabs. Never tried it before. But I understand it will knock the hell out of you.
Excited to try it out and see what the world of concentrates is all about.

13 Likes

Going to be paralyzed mike after he dabs paralyzed monster :joy:

7 Likes

Im still using my Radio Shack hand held microscope. Im due for an upgrade.

7 Likes

I have that same one somewhere around here. Lol

3 Likes