Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

lol i think everyone had that damn thing at one time or another! i know I did too :wink: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT - MEMORIAL DAY - FLASH BTGO SALE GOING ON!
JohnnyPotseeds Hall of Genetics thread!

6 Likes

A friend said he needed some perlite removed from his yard. Showed up and he has 5 semi trucks worth of 2cu yard totes stacked up.
My buddy and I filled a goose neck trailer and a dump truck and got 25 totes back to my land. Lifetime perlite supplyšŸ˜‚ crazy

13 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!!!

7 Likes

Wow where the hell did he acquire that much ? Iā€™m in need of another big bag next time Iā€™m at the hydro store .

3 Likes

@DougDawson is doing pollen for the next ten people yall
edit not minutes, people lol

4 Likes

He bought it thinking he could sell it to some Rec farms and wasnā€™t successful with that. Legal market is very rough I hear out here and the black market is for sure a disaster.
Now he is tired of paying rent on the yard space and wants it all gone. Might make 4 more trips and start a compost companyšŸ˜‚

5 Likes

LOL, make that 20 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I know thatā€™s right. I have something similar. I had my eyes on it several months ago going through some boxes.

So fire that shit up. Get it going!!! Beer night. I needed it. Now blazing. Peace to everyone. One Life. ( live it) I wish we could all pass it around. Or just smoke your own. Green teeth.

2 Likes

Hey I found mine. Havenā€™t used this thing in 10 years and the battery still works in it and everything. 60X mag works great.

8 Likes

@shag i do seem to recall Duck WV although Iā€™m not sure why. I know NC, NJ, MI somewhat. Hey maybe some moonshine at the shindig? Iā€™m on it

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has ever done cannabis shine? OMG this has to be a thing? Theyā€™ve done everything else no?

Thanks all. The only thing that I hate more than being the reminder guy is trying to do a giveaway in the thread when they throttle it for chatting. I appreciate it fellow OGers.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting thought, I donā€™t drink but I would taste it for sure.

1 Like

I have some in the fridge right now.
The shine is from WV tooā€¦LOL

1 Like

See that was so much easier than saying ā€œSTOP TALKING ABOUT GIFTING, TRADING ETC. on my SITE if you like it open blah blah ditty blahā€¦. Like my last ever experience on RIU as Iā€™ve now left for good. I get it bro @DougDawson

3 Likes

Waaaaaaaah, you better save some for me at the bash brother!

2 Likes

@shag
Thatā€™s dead center of the state. We lived on the Virginia state line (McDowell county), on Bradshaw mountain. Welch and Pineville area was where we kicked around mostly.

4 Likes