Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

LOL, I love my ac infinity but I guess I never paid attention to the packaging being legal and all. I figure the exhaust coming out the top floor window would likely tip someone off that something is growing on, lol.

3 Likes

Nice sounds like a nice cross you made, I was thinking it may be nice on a purple moonshine.

1 Like

BOG Sour Bubble is not a cross, it was one of his staple strains. I did however hit some BOG Grape Punch with Sour Bubble pollen to make Sour Grape :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes the grape punch w/ sour bubble that’s what I meant, I missed that somehow lol.

1 Like

Aw man. I’m about to have to take everything down or id jump on some of that pollen for sure!! I don’t want to ask for it, then not be able to use it for another 4-6 weeks :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Why not @hollyho ? Weeks, months, whatever works. Just keep it cool and dry and if it’s going to be months toss it in the freezer. You and @Greenfingers just keep and eye on the thread, there will be another round or two. I already packed and sealed these for the next round or 2.

Plus still have these which is really quite a bit. Will likely just keep one in my freezer for future use.

20 Likes

nothing like finding this box on your doorstep…

discretion? who needs discretion!! smh

17 Likes

You’d almost think these company’s would get there shit together and quit writing what’s in the boxes .

5 Likes

LOL, could be worse @Nagel420

19 Likes

11 Likes

Hell yes! Maybe I’ll be back up and running by then. I’ll have to go find your thread so I can keep up w it.

2 Likes

Here you go bud.

1 Like

Damn doug that’s alot of pollen. What strain is that from ( the sour bubble?)

2 Likes

Yes, it was from the Sour Bubble. Collected over a 1/4 lb of pollen from this run but had some moisture issues sadly with drying so much pollen. Ended up keeping a little over an oz of it which is what I am passing out. Pretty sure it’s a record, lol.

6 Likes

I’d have that delivered to my house just to shake up the Nosy Rosy Neighbour’s! :joy:

That’s just me though. :crazy_face:🥸 :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Just my suggestion here, never nothing implied. :heart_eyes:
Look for the sour grape phenos in that batch, and when that bottle gets there you should have a second batch to sift through, and maybe @TopShelfTrees1 could look around and find some original Bog Sour Grape still in the package.

If I was a fortune teller I would guess there is a Sour grape project in your future, may it be far in the future, no one knows, but I am betting this is gonna happen somewhere sometime. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That is likely true. Next repro is going to be BOG Lifestar which is SensiStar x LifeSaver

8 Likes

And the windows and all the cracks in the house it was everywhere…
Oh, your taking about people wanting it, never mind… :clown_face:

1 Like

hell yeah that just wild how much pollen there was, coated everthing. The males did their job. Ive been popping seed steadily since October and picking the best strains and phenos. id love to make some seeds with that sour bubble pollen. Id be crossing my White truffle, Outerlimits, Head dent, Slippery susan , Starwberry lemonade and probably some girls from seeds by members here Goji og f2, goji og x ssdd and goji og x DLA5. Gearing up to slow the indoor down for the summer but a seed run may very well be in the cards. I threw away a male i was keeping for a while but now of course regret killing it. I also thought about making feminized seeds but its more complicated than using the bounty of male pollen Thank Doug hope you’re doing well

3 Likes

I am up to my eyeballs with shipping stuff right now but if you really want some put that thread on watch and make a comment. I will try to remember to tag you when it goes live. I got to step away from my keyboard, mix some nutes, roll a joint, label a few fall boxes to ship tomorrow and than I will be back :slight_smile:

8 Likes