Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Might grow hair on your chest.

3 Likes

Oh boy! More gray hair. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If anyone can tell me anything about these, Iā€™d appreciate it! There is no OG name, no strain name or info. Complete mystery, all i know is they came from Canadaā€¦
My address was correct, lol they got to meā€¦

5 Likes

Lmao! @JohnnyPotseed I didnā€™t know you were such a wonderful sister :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

No, that card is for Jenny Potseed

4 Likes

The sad part is, Iā€™ll have to toss em if I donā€™t get any infoā€¦ Iā€™m not growing a mystery. Take up space on something I donā€™t know what it is
I looked back through a ton of DMs but canā€™t find anyone

2 Likes

I shit you not, I think this stuff might be called ā€œbladdernutā€. Google the genus Staphylea and see if you can find a match

3 Likes

I believe thats it. Thanks

2 Likes

i love using this website to confirm plant guesses:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s too funny, my job involves identifying plants on a daily basis and thatā€™s the app I use to check my guesses too. Best app Iā€™ve found. :grin::v:

4 Likes

Bumping this up since I still have no answer

Gotta mystery here I need help solving folksā€¦ The only thing I know about these seeds are they came from Canada
No OG name, no strain name or any info about them? Anyone recognize card/envelope?

1 Like

High OGs,

i m searching for a US member which would by and ship some Dr Zymes to the EU.
Of course i would Cover all the costs by PayPal or crypto like btc.
Let me know if there is a trustfully member.

Thanks.

1 Like

Haha as long as you pay everything I got you
How much did you want

3 Likes

Hey @GCC.Bud I got a homemade dr zymes recipe that Iā€™ve been using and works great(have used both name brand and homemade donā€™t see much if any difference in effectiveness)itā€™s a similar formula using citric acid/yeast

depending on temps might take longer then 2.5 weeks I ran mine closer to a month but that was during winter you want the peels to be browned for maximum extraction strength also is photo toxic like zymes so spray during lights out stores sealed in fridge once extracted and strained good up to 1 year before it will start to lose potency

13 Likes

Will bread yeast (instant) work in that recipe?

Thanks for posting it.

5 Likes

Yes that will work great too :+1: @middleman you can also you any citrus but lemons has the most amount of citric acid to them but oranges grapefruit limes all work

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Thanks for sharingšŸ™šŸ½

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that recipe :+1:

I will try it asap.

Best wishes

Bud

3 Likes

Anybody on here still in touch with @olereynard??
Trying to get in touch. Thanks
Peace

2 Likes

He was on growers network
Last seen march 10th

2 Likes