Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

I would not.
Any plant that has had silver sprayed on it, goes in the trash when done. Just my opinion.

5 Likes

I agree. I would not

4 Likes

Hmmā€¦ well damn it :sweat_smile: thanks for the replies. Itā€™s in my nature to try to keep from wasting anything if possible. I appreciate it, now I wonā€™t feel so bad chunking it.

4 Likes

Yeah, if it were me, I would not even add it to the Compost heap. Just trash it. No point in chancing harmful crap in your body, right?

4 Likes

You could dry them out and put them in a frame like a work of art with a warning on the back ā€œnot for human consumptionā€ :joy:

9 Likes

@hollyho ; Not the compost, not the green bin, TRASH. Keep that silver outa your system 100%!

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ll get over it. I thought I read somewhere that people ingest it like a vitamin. When I ordered it on Amazon, thatā€™s what people were buying it for. Could have been only one of the ingredients tho. I donā€™t remember. It will go on the bonfire tho. I canā€™t have it in my trash lol everything goes in the fire pit. Iā€™ll just get a fire going and throw it on there and go in the house, let it burn up.

5 Likes

You wanna be a Smurf? Causā€™ thatā€™s how you go Smurf. lol

3 Likes

If youā€™re ever for a match let me know. Iā€™m not a good chess player (rated 900) lol but if youā€™re within my ball park it can be fun

2 Likes

I never said I was going to rub it on my skin :roll_eyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I wonder how I would look if I was blue :thinking:

12 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

I wonā€™t bore you with results of studies on the bio accumulation of silver compounds in the food chainā€¦ tl;drā€¦ silver doesnā€™t readily make it into the food chain due to multiple reasons regarding its solubility and non-absorption by plants and higher life forms. I drank Colloidal silver for many years. You only get blue skin if you drink multiple liters per day for extended periodsā€¦ months or years. Silver is antibacterial and-although toxic to the embryonic and larval stages of small invertebrates- it is not toxic to Mammals except at really high levels. Silver thiosulfate is highly soluble but has a very low toxicity (e.g., it is 15,000ā€“17,000 times less toxic than silver nitrate). This has been attributed to the silver being complexed by the thiosulfate which effectively reduces the bioavailability of free silver ions. The amount of STS you sprayed on you plants is negligible and not toxic to humans at the levels you are applying it. . I personally would not hesitate to make edibles with the leftover nuggs. Iā€™m not suggesting drinking a few gallons to see if you can turn blue :sweat_smile:, I am allaying the fear being generated around ingesting miniscule amounts of a substance that is not toxic at the concentration levels it is being applied. I can provide links to scientific studies if you prefer to defer to a peer-reviewed source but it is googleable too.

8 Likes

I actually used Colloidal Silver to get rid of a persistent wart. Also toenail fungus. I think the key on that is topical. Blue Guy drankā€™s lots. For years. I still donā€™t want to chance smoking or eating it. But you are correct. CS is antibacterial and antifungal.

6 Likes

dr.s gave me Colloidal Silver for a burn after i crashed a dirt bike it was stuck exhaust down just above my ankle for a hot minute or two took off a layer or few i used it directly on it now you canā€™t even tell it was burned until i get a ankle tan

6 Likes

:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Can you elaborate on this?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

First words to learn in a new language
  • ā€œPleaseā€ and ā€œThank youā€
  • Obscenities

0 voters

8 Likes

If you have a good teacher theyā€™ll tell you itā€™s please and thank you but actually itā€™s just obscenities :wink:

4 Likes