Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

I’m growing an Espirtu sanctum(Tk x trinity) from goat and monkey that has a strong pine smell

2 Likes

Nice I’ll write that down.

Bodhi has a few piney crosses also. I think soulmate and old soul but check the bodhi thread to be sure

2 Likes

Going to be Trying out old soul next run got a cut from a homie he says it’s suppose to be real oily skunk pine Eucalyptus to run with a female I found in a pack that I haven’t ran out yet super stoked also curious how did those white afghani turn out for you saw had some growing awhile back @ElMasSabroso

5 Likes

I haven’t tried the white afghani yet. They are hanging curing with seeds from Chem 101 males. I’m hoping to be able to vape some after getting the seeds out. I’ll report back if so✌️

5 Likes

Hey there :blush:

2 Likes

Bet that cross is going to be some :fire::fire: @ElMasSabroso :+1:

2 Likes

Morning everyone (well evening really :sweat_smile:) I meant to take a nap this morning and then it was 6pm 🫤 :joy:

6 Likes

Morning @EugeneDebs420

Does anybody know how I can reach out to Corey? I’d like to thank him for his generosity.

1 Like

I swore @DougDawson was on my porch this morning!

13 Likes

Lol, that’s awesome :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I swore you were standing there :joy:

3 Likes

Hello, :wave:t2:

I would ask @Bobgrows, she and Corey still remain in contact and are close. Also, @chronix and @DougDawson I believe are other member’s who commiserate with him regularly. :hugs:

I would also like to get in contact with him. :face_with_monocle: Especially, once I’m through with my present grow, as I’ve 3 Fog Dogs currently on the go @ just over 80 days! :grin: I’ll work on that when I get closer to time, to smoke what I’ve grown though. :wink: :laughing:

Good luck, I hope this is helpful. :blush:

4 Likes

That’s great! :rofl:
Was it a wake and bake morning?

1 Like

:joy: pre coffee stupor

1 Like

That’s fair!:joy:

I just sent Corey an email. I passed on your words.
@KanehB I passed your words on also. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that very much

3 Likes

As do I @chronix! :blush: I hope you’re having a wonderful evening tonight. :green_heart:

Many meds kicking in :drooling_face: kinda @ once, so I’m going to wish you a uuuhhhh a goodnight :yawning_face:before I pass out! :sleeping: :rofl: :joy: :grimacing:

Have a wonderful evening. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Fuck. I got invited out at 6 tonight; haven’t been out in a long time. I’m trying to get back on the social interaction horse, but I got texted at 6:30 saying they weren’t coming out until 7:30. Now it’s 8 and I’m still drinking alone. FML, I could do this at the dive bar by my house
Sorry for the vent, but there’s literally nobody else to talk to

13 Likes