Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

you can always chill with us, lol.

9 Likes

Here the solution to all your problems.

Cannabis and Pink Floyd.

You are welcome.

11 Likes

I love you guys. Thanks @anonymous4289 and @BigMike55
It was fucking hard talking myself into coming out in the first place. Just got broken up with a few weeks ago, and really don’t feel like doing much, but I know it’s good for me. Kind of a kick in the sack for my first try out! :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

I am highly medicated, and making coconut oil cream stuff to help some family members arthritis pain.
Also cooking chicken strips at same time. :laughing:

7 Likes

Tomorrow I’m making pot butter on the stove, then the fridge. Next day she makes the cookies we will take for a good night’s sleep. Life is good!

2 Likes

I got definite pine aroma/flavor on some White Widow I got from Seedsman in 2020. It was nice potency too, an energetic heady feel to it.

1 Like

lol as long as you don’t get things mixed up cuz! like using the infused oil instead of regular oil to fry the chicken strips…

3 Likes

That just means I’d get to sleep for awhile! :+1: :laughing: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You are ever so right with that! :star_struck: @chronix

I chase the sleep dragon too! :dragon: What I wouldn’t GIVE to sleep like I did when I was a teenager!?!?!?

2 Likes

Im married and broke, im always here with an open ear to bend if you ever need to vent.

5 Likes

I smoked a small bowl of my Island Sweet Skunk two nights ago, about a half hour before bed. I was way wasted. I slept thru the night. 8 hours solid without waking. Then when I got up, about 6 am. I grabbed a cup of coffee and smoked a couple hits. No more than three. I sat on the couch staring at something that wasn’t really there. I nodded off and woke up about 10:30.
I could not believe it. I slept a good 12 hours. I never do that. I normally get about 6 hours a night. If that.
I will have to be careful with this stuff. Powerful stuff right there. I shit you not.

10 Likes

That’s so wonderful! :smiley: What a blessing, to find a strain that hits you like that. :potted_plant: :green_heart: Please, tell me you kept a Mommy? :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Indeed I did. In fact I have two mommies of her. The plan was to make a shemale with one to pollinate the other. But she’s so good, I think I will keep her as a mother and get some clones from her for reversal.
I am also going to take some cuttings to give to the OGers in Tulsa this next weekend.

8 Likes

JEALOUS!!!

So far the only thing that’s helped me stay asleep longer than a few hours in a row are my CBD bath bombs…

3 Likes

I love my momma, she gave me some grocery money today and asked me to put some fear in a fella. :grin:

5 Likes

So, did you scare the hell out of em or ? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Not yet, Ima swing by his house tomorrow though

4 Likes

Take care of your momma, but stay safe. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

4 Likes

I’ve had to tell alot of people to frig off for my momma.

4 Likes

It’s funny that your Mom is encouraging you, but horrifying that she needs your assistance in such matters.

3 Likes