Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

She hired this dude to fix her window and do some electrical work awhile back and this fucking tweaker keeps showing up high as hell asking if she need work done just generally making her uneasy.

4 Likes

Hey that sounds like the guy who did the masonry at my house!

3 Likes

Yep, sounds like he needs to be told to frig off.
Hopefully he listens the first time…

4 Likes

Im angry that he’s bugging her, but kinda happy to have a justifiable opportunity to exert anger

6 Likes

He will, I’m kind of scary lol

5 Likes

James Webb Telescope image
https://stsci-opo.org/STScI-01G7JJADTH90FR98AKKJFKSS0B.png
https://webbtelescope.org/resource-gallery/images

4 Likes

And to think, how small of a slice of the night sky that is, like a couple inches of what we can see. Foolish to say we are alone in my opinion

2 Likes

Right? That’s a lot of galaxies, only a 12 hour shot too!

4 Likes

So amazing. Thanks for that, I had forgotten it was being released today

1 Like

Teamwork does make the :sleeping: Dreamwork, or so I’ve been told. :relieved:

Enjoy, infused baked goods :cupcake: :birthday: :cake: are the best for rest. :yawning_face: :sleeping: 🫠

1 Like

It makes me remember the tech I learned 20 years ago and the progress is amazing.

2 Likes

Baked goods help. Also, the word going around, turn off your computer at least 1 hour before bed. Something about all those pixels dancing around in our brain. We take pot cookies we make ourselves from my organic, sun grown. My lungs and heart gave me the word; off smoking pot to only eating baked goods in 2023.

4 Likes

Fellow OGers, I’m putting out a call for some Auto pollen. I’d prefer Feminized pollen but will take regular if it’s a good strain. I have plenty of :fire: strains/seeds to trade. This is a ‘time sensitive’ search, the boys I had going to collect pollen from didn’t make the cut. Hit me in a DM with what you have, please. I’m counting on the OGniverse to pull this through! :wink: :+1: :pray:

6 Likes

It is amazing the number of galaxies seen in this pic that only encompasses a piece of the sky approximately the size of a grain of salt held at arms length. Any one of those galaxies holds more stars than any individual could count in a hundred lifetimes. There definitely has to be other life out there.

5 Likes

My apologies @Dr.VitaminGreen , I thought I was replying to @SensiBowl :v:

2 Likes

No worries, I agree with you haha. And supposedly, from what I understand, there’s galaxies on the OTHER side of those that we can see. Practically endless.

It always amazes me to think about our ancestors with little light pollution, how amazing the night sky must have been to see. Difficult to find good spots like that these days, unless you go remote

1 Like

Let’s start the no-trellis movement.

4 Likes

That might be considered just a tad overgrown?!

5 Likes

Probably under and side grown, too. But, no-trellis is to avoid back groan.

1 Like

Im in a rural setting, if I turn off my dusk to dawn light it’s pretty dark and I get the telescope out and look for aliens, :alien: I haven’t seen them yet. I know they’re out there. :wink:

5 Likes