Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Or thereā€™s meā€¦

Back = snap, crackle & pop
My Hips do pretty much the same, or it is a combo of both! :upside_down_face: :woman_shrugging:t3:

Sugar snap peasā€¦No Trellis! :hugs:

9 Likes

Overcome the overgrowth!

3 Likes

Hi @Greenfingers!! Back here!!

@Greenfingers Believe it was you but could you say a bit more!? Interested! Thanks!!
:pray: :flushed: :thinking: :laughing: :seedling:

Wouldnā€™t be surprised it happens to be a common thing, laying off, or at least diminishing booze consumption as opposed to increasing coffee, and maybe other substancesā€¦use of something else as a compensation mechanism!! :sunglasses:
Oh well! What do I know!? :wink:

2 Likes

You already know what Iā€™m going to sayā€¦

:joy:

2 Likes

@Foreigner You brat! Not a cat!! :pouting_cat: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah me and alcohol donā€™t mix well, I become mean and nasty drunk not to mention the trouble with the law driving and all that. Gave it up years ago,1985 I was saved by a judge who put me in jail and opened my eyes. Guess they arenā€™t kidding about hitting the bottom. It was life altering. That was a long time ago, still living a day at a time brother.

6 Likes

I always liked the line ā€œTen is not enough so one is too many.

4 Likes

Gimme a joint and a cup of coffee and shit will start getting done.

5 Likes

I hear you! Had met, in my life a few people who seemed to have had the same problem! Alcohol can be quite tricky and dangerous! Especially in these cases which one becomes so alteredā€¦ A bit of family history usually goes together with this too. Iā€™ve personally noticed, either I had been putting myself so often into it Iā€™d become one of its victims, or I also have a problem of not mixing well with it. Truth is, it is supposed to give us a nice ride, and not a journey into a string of nightmares and problems as a consequenceā€¦! :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: When one knows how to use it, it can be awesome!! It does depend on who and how one uses it!

There are still decent and good people out there!
Deep respect for the way you do it brother!! :pray: :hugs:

And @Foreigner throws some pearls into the mix!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I like that! :hugs:

5 Likes

https://stsci-opo.org/STScI-01G7ETQTCAQ2HBGGHTYCQ53FGG.png
:star_struck:

2 Likes

pretty much what foreigner said. ā€œone is to many and a thousand is never enoughā€

1 Like

@Abbbian my package ever make it to you?

1 Like

Brown envelope, no sender, from Canada!?
Type written address!? :flushed:
Oh no! this is from @chronix!!
Garland Mix is in brother!!
@mainerJ, thanks for asking, donā€™t worry, the time it takes is insane!! As soon as it gets here, Iā€™ll be letting you know!! See you brother!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Glad to hear they made it all the way across the world to you @Abbbian :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

no, but i did have a note in there from me. should be from maine, usa. how long does a letter take to reach you from the u.s.?

3 Likes

Average two month time, would you believe it!? I wouldnā€™t, if I hadnā€™t been through it before!! :sunglasses: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

3 Likes

I am actually surprised you got my envelope so quick. I sent it out on June 8th I believe. Just over a month.

2 Likes

wow! ok then. lol only been about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks so far. will be patient. just wanted to make sure you get them.carry on friend.

3 Likes

@DougDawson I wanted to apologize to you I wanna apologize to the community what I said was wrong. I think youā€™re a very good person. Right now Iā€™m in the wrong place right now. No matter what was said I should not have been on that topic I already said what I needed to say. I hope you have accept my apologies.

1 Like

No problem @Hemp , all good. Have a great day bud.

2 Likes