Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

just ground up my seeded blueberry pie, (x chem fuego) and now this room smells like some funky blueberry type smell. canā€™t wait to see how many seeds i get out of it. i pollinated 2 different chem fuego females, one produced 5 seeds (lol) and the other at least 1k, i wish it was the other way around as i really liked the plant that didnā€™t seed. no clue on this blueberry pie yet, but hereā€™s to hopes i get a decent amount. :beers:

6 Likes

Our feral kitteh Heathcliff kept me company white croping the first set of autos :slight_smile:

12 Likes

LOL, yeah, my last bud run :wink: Wow, post flagged and hidden by the community. Apparently a pic of plants in a tree thread caused someone to flag it. Thatā€™s just sad.

23 Likes

Yeah that was strangeā€¦clearly it was a

10 Likes

now thatā€™s impressive

9 Likes

Thanks man. It was a thread on trees and someone tagged me regarding the canopy pic. Didnt think much about it till I got an email saying it was flagged and found the content hidden. Must admit I am pretty disappointed by someone here on OG.

10 Likes

Theyā€™re probably from Reddit lol

I donā€™t understand how itā€™s a tree thread when itā€™s just a chat thread? Or have I lost my mind?

4 Likes

It was on the trees are underrated thread and got merged to here. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, like Buckaroo said, it was moved. I donā€™t mind it being moved, just a bit irked it was hidden by the community. I mean if it had been offensive or something than I would get it but wow, someone is really a bit anal for lack of a better word. Oh well, takes all kinds I suppose.

3 Likes

So matt riot just showed up on my discord server, said some shit, and left. That was interesting to say the least.

2 Likes

And now they flagged this. ā€œWow, flagged a post of my plants, ok, sorry to bother your thread whoever you are. Guess I should have ignored being tagged.ā€ I am just disgusted. See you all later, I got to get out of here.

7 Likes

WTF!? Someone pissed in their oatmeal?
Excuse me! lol It just seems a bit asinine and pettyā€¦

8 Likes

There are much worse things for which to be flagged.

You were flagged for posting a picture of weed. Thats awesome, overgrow the world!

6 Likes

Oh. I didnā€™t know that could even happen lol

1 Like

It really shouldnā€™t have even happened

2 Likes

I just saw something on THIS thread was flagged thoā€¦ wtf? Maybe Iā€™m being blonde. Anyway, weird.

3 Likes

There are folks within our community that enjoy stirring shit up.
Iā€™m here to tell them.

HE WHO STIRS THE SHIT POT, MUST LICK THE SPOON!

12 Likes

That was the post tagging me asking about the pic I posted. Was just setting up the next giveaway and now just canā€™t be bothered. You all have a good night.

12 Likes

Guess it just goes to show, no matter how nice and sociable you are, you canā€™t please everyone.
I think weā€™ve spent more time on it than it or the person who did it, is worth lol

5 Likes

And what did he say? Anything interesting?

2 Likes