Chat room (let's chat!) πŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Cool as all get out bruh. Hope it keeps working for you. I might some up at the vets office.

1 Like

Are you thinking of Breedbay?

1 Like

You got it! Thanks @buckaroobonsai & @ElMasSabroso ! I appreciate the help getting me back on track :green_heart::sunglasses::v:

One Love β˜† DJSF

4 Likes

Some faucets I need to turn on full blast to really get the water heater fired up, needs more flow than just a trickle to perform.

I also recently found out that in the event of a power outage the shower reverts back to full blast icy cold almost instantaneously.

Otherwise it works satisfactorily.

5 Likes

I’m going to have to grab some of that. They also have a product for wounds that works great

2 Likes

It has me walking. I cannot believe I had three bones froze up in my foot and I’ve been going to the doctor about it for over 12 years now the massage therapist fix it right away.

8 Likes

I was getting ready to leave my family because of pain. Sad. Not now.

2 Likes

You are right they need good flow to activate. Most have a flow rate adjustment to make them more or less sensitive in that regard. And almost always you can turn up or down the temp. My dad usually set ours growing up so you could shower full hot no cold at a comfortable temp.

1 Like

So was it your birthday or your account 1 year anniversary @Hemp ?

1 Like

Birthday last month. With this account one year. Over 50.

10 Likes

Sorry we missed that brother, happy belated birthday.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (10)

6 Likes

I’m out on my deck bird watching, hey fellas✌️

3 Likes

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @Hemp !

4 Likes

Late happy birthday @Hemp !! :man_dancing::smiley::birthday:

Hey @Tim hows the bird watching goin? Anything good??

1 Like

Just a couple little wrens and swarms of sparrows

2 Likes

@Hemp happy birthday brother! Hope you had a great one. You do any dancing on that newly pain free foot?

1 Like

Some barn swallows (I think?) have been harassing my free range chicken flock LOL I didn’t know til I sat around on my day off and saw em :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Dude, high five on that pain relief!!! I missed that part. I can only imagine how good that feels - on many levels :heart::fist_right::boom::fist_left:

2 Likes

Good :sun_with_face: Sunday morning from the great north west
Everyone remember I was In so cal an make a choice to spend the summer in kettle falls get a spot going before winter
So beautiful up her
Hope everyone is still doing well

6 Likes

7 Likes