Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

3 Likes

Rightā€¦. I was reading the thread where you were talking about it, you were one of the first names that stuck out to me when I started coming around here, I hope it gets straightened out :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll message you, donā€™t want people to misunderstand the situation. He was clearly fucking around

2 Likes

@DougDawson if it helps check your PMā€™s?

:hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. Seeing your comments in my email so had to drop back on and say I appreciate it. I had a sore back all day and than some tool ran into me with a skid full of electronics which made things much worse. I donā€™t always react the best when in this much pain, my apologies. You all have a good night, I will see you soon.

14 Likes

I donā€™t have much but I will trade it all for some more likes.

PM me, serious inquiries only please.

7 Likes

so touchie flagged twice in chat room (part 3) It was the insurgents :fu:

4 Likes

tell me how that first pic from up under the canopy does not relate to ā€œTrees are underratedā€ someoneā€™s got their girly panties in a bunch but to much a sissy got to flag from behind mommy.

4 Likes

8:15 at night and its still 104 degrees outside. A/C is working overtime.

3 Likes

that means your pads like 85* f*ck

3 Likes

Hi allā€¦um, weird dayā€¦wanted to see if i could ask
@toastyjakes
Heavy topic early about fems, i saw a bunch tag him but idk who he is. Obviously a heavy hitter but does he run OG? ā€¦orrr
Hi toasty o/

1 Like

Its polite to greet the master of the house, so i wanted to say hi

2 Likes

(Smells underarms)

2 Likes

Toasty jakes is one of our modsā€¦ but Lemonade Joe runs the show. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dude knows his shitā€¦when i only see 2 or 3 likes on deep topicsā€¦i get a zapā€¦

1 Like

He also helps me out quite a bitā€¦ because Iā€™m a moron when it comes to Boron! :grin::crazy_face:

ā˜†DJSF

7 Likes

I was supposed to meet him in person last weekend but it didnt happen. Maybe next time.

1 Like

The higher we go in cannabis non-bro science the fewer mentors to find to help answer those harder questions

4 Likes

Found one! Lolā€¦gotta cement the handshake :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You can ask anything in here. If someone knows they will say so.
Dont let the little green dots fool you. There are a lot of very experienced growers here that have not been on OG that long. You will find them. Some of them are downright dangerously good growers.

14 Likes