Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

I’m going to get some “boron” I don’t know what I’m gonna do with it? maybe put it in my wash

1 Like

Woo hoo, look what’s shipping to me today, hell yeah. I see BMR F2s in OGs future. :wink:

35 Likes

That pack is worth a small fortune! What good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Since I am going to repro it the guy said all he want’s back is some F2’s so I can only assume it’s legit or he wouldn’t bother. Really stoked for this one.

22 Likes

I’m not doing much in the way of dibbing anymore lol but please put me down for a few of those cuz!

9 Likes

Hell Yeah Bud!

5 Likes

Thats fantastic for every one of BOG fans!!! I know you have been seeking these for a while now. So, the show goes on!!! BOG smiles upon you!!!

5 Likes

I grew some BOG Sour Strawberry that I tried for the first time yesterday. Good high, but still a little hay tasting. The smell in the tent really stood out strawberry. But the smoke is very good so far. Got the beans from @DougDawson about 2 years ago. Thanx.

3 Likes

Glad this worked out for you!!! Cant wait to see you work your magic with them and grow some trees :evergreen_tree: lol
Also, for that wiki to open up :crazy_face:

3 Likes

First I have to get them in hand and then get the coopactiongroup to approve them. I don’t see it being an issue but I can only guarantee my own vote, lol. These should qualify without an issue I am hoping.

5 Likes

I’ll gladly join the pro BMRf2 campaign:)

6 Likes

@BeagleZ Believe you meant to say BMRf2!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Already waiting anxiously here @DougDawson

May I have some dibs, two more dibs please!? :flushed: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :hugs:
Ok, you gotta have the run first!! Pre-dibs then!! :kissing:

3 Likes

WHOLLY FART @DougDawson MAZEL TOV with your success with acquisition and BIG LOVES to the person that scored this for your BOG quest(s)!

:partying_face:

8 Likes

It was @CrunchBerries that found this fellow for me so big props and thanks to him. He made it possible.

11 Likes

@DrGonzo13 heyyy, bro! Happy to hear that your father is doing better! Blessings! Sending positive vibes for a quick and complete recovery!

One Love ☆ DJSF :green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

What is that LA Affie cross from? Just curious! :grin:

1 Like

Not sure but I know that la Affie is aka LA confidential and I got them from my Uncle who’s been sitting on them for AWHILE so he always has killer beans

2 Likes

BMR tracking in hand, getting excited for these now :crazy_face:

9 Likes

What do you need for trade and I’ll get on it next lol

2 Likes

LOL, holding on to these like grim death, gotta do a repro on them for the community :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s what I meant. For the repro seeds :rofl: I’d never have the balls to ask for the ones in the package lmao but for real, those sound so good :drooling_face:

2 Likes