Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Just a short announcement, folks
Iā€™m offering up cuttings of Pure Frankenstein on my hall of genetics thread, for those interested.
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/641

6 Likes

Yes but those bad choices were strong! :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh manā€¦

You sure know how to tease your neighbors to the north. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Sorry cuz, lol I know thereā€™s several folks up in Canada thatā€™d like to have cuttings. Wish there was something we could do about it but nope.
I am working on seeds, both auto and photo, of the pure Frankenstein. They should be available in a few months, so hang in there!

11 Likes

Dibs my brother :slight_smile: Just fooling, I mean not really but sort of. We all are disappointed clones across the border is a no no but totally understand. Anyone that would ask you to take that risk donā€™t deserve you bud.

5 Likes

Hope your kitty gets to feeling better soon. <3

2 Likes

Could it be a raccoon!? Hope she/he gets better soon!! :v:

3 Likes

Yes. It could have been a racoon but I would think more in the line of maybe a Bobcat.
A possum or coon would, probably, try to avoid a tom cat. A bobcat would just see another cat, or just plain food.
Thatā€™s why we keep up with our pets rabies shots. :thinking:

1 Like

Agree! @Osogreen, pardon us, one more detail to consider! Most likely youā€™ve already done it, a rabies shot in your dear cat!!

2 Likes

soā€¦ i just saw a really big woman on a motorcycle crash into a fence on the opposite side of the street. i have no idea how that happenedā€¦

6 Likes

Liquor and/or meth.

3 Likes

Hey @DrGonzo13 how did everything go with Dad? Hit me up in PM if you wish!

ā˜†DJSF

3 Likes

who knows. i actually only turned my head as i heard the crash. she took out a portion of fence. she got up right away and stumbled in front of a car , then to the other side of the street. i donā€™t know if she hit her head or something or she was trying to flee. i was about to call 911 for an ambulance but it looked like they had it covered. i passed by an hour later and the police were just leaving, no driver or motorcycle to be seen. i wish i knew how it turned out. (and i feel bad i didnā€™t call an ambulance, i donā€™t know why i didnt)

edit: fuck. iā€™m feeling guilty for not doing anything

3 Likes

Things went well :rofl::grin::grin::joy::pray:t2: and he could be able to at least come home in a few weeks and be happy and comfortable and theyā€™d help transport for dialysis but Iā€™m gonna take it because we went from a few weeks or months to few YEARS he just keeps fighting and my Dad amazes me me with his no give up and easily could of gotten there and Iā€™m just glad we know heā€™s not suffering and he is just doing a lot better than they expected 2 weeks ago because he didnā€™t think my Dad could get through surgery but he didnā€™t know that my Dadā€™s a professionalā€¦The GOAT in surgeries lol so I slept for almost 8 straight hours which I havenā€™t been sleeping for 8 hours in 4or 5 days so I feel like Iā€™m lighter and sons of bitches arenā€™t taking him yet!

old school Popā€™s pic

23 Likes

:wink:
Most assuredly awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks, Brother! I know a bunch of us OGs were pulling for him! Only reason that l asked in chat! That is some great news! Donā€™t forget about you! Sounds like you got some good rest though :sunglasses::v:

Edit Dudeā€¦ your dad is a damn cool dude! Awesome picture!

ā˜†DJSF

10 Likes

You DIDNā€™T do NOTHING; you got ENTERTAINED! :rofl:

Seriously though it sound like things were in control and never forget that sometimes helping hands can hinder unintentionally :smiley:

Also if this WAS meth at least youā€™re not dealing with a drug versus trying to help a human. :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome pic! Iā€™m glad heā€™s ok!

3 Likes

THANKS @hollyho & I found this picture about a week ago and Iā€™ve been saving a spot on my upper arm/shoulder for a tattoo of him and nothing has ever really peaked my interest and then I found this one and I just think with a few little tweaks and I love the black n white plus I plan to on using a little color or different grays and silver with the black n white to create a portrait of him and I knew it when I saw it last week it was the one and I have also always been a big fan of black and white photography The Doc

6 Likes

Already out of likes??!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The lemonade man should do something about that.

Anyway, make sure you get someone great to do that tattoo. Many tattoo portraits turn out trash-subpar. Some artists can really hit the mark tho. Just do your research!

6 Likes