Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

My cat got outside an the vet said he had no clue what bite him but was not domestic

Kinda sux cost a pretty penny

7 Likes

Dang @Osogreen !
At least he’s OK.

2 Likes

I hope your cat gets better an feels better soon. :scream_cat:

4 Likes

you-should-see-the-other-guy
Hope your cat is feeling better safe at home.

9 Likes

Ya they put a drain in it an antibiotic
Tested for lukiemia

1 Like

Thanks growers

6 Likes

Sorry your little buddy got in a scrap man, hope it is ok. They are tough animals, sending positive vibes.

7 Likes

@DougDawson @Osogreen

16 Likes

The meme is on point I’m still bodybuilding pretty big now
Thanks @DougDawson

5 Likes

I thought you would like that one. If I recall correctly you are heading for competition, best of luck man. That’s got to take a shit ton of work and dedication.

3 Likes

Yeah good luck with your competition. Might wanna head over to the bicep thread and show off and keep us all humble🤣

2 Likes

Some pretty serious competition here on OG, some real contenders :muscle::sunglasses:

6 Likes

LOL, not from me, I am made of Bourbon and bad choices :rofl:

9 Likes

Where’s the belly competition? I’d at least stand a good chance of winning. Yeah, we should set up a belly competition! Naa. I’d just be unlucky enough to be selected as judge. I don’t think I need that memory. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

7 Likes

That’s 4th of July Rincon beach st my old grow house in the 2012

1 Like

Yeah, I was built like that. Way back years ago… I had even bigger muscles than that! Yeah, my girlfriend loved it. That was Morgan Fairchild, yeah, that’s the ticket! Yeah.

Actually I have muscles like that. I just have the decency to keep them covered up with 30 lbs of fat.
:thinking:

10 Likes

Lol your funny, im so skinny you can see the veins up and down my legs and arms like a road map​:laughing::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Oh no! Poor kitty :crying_cat_face: I hope it heals up quickly!

1 Like

I stopped growing an took it serious all year 6 days aweek an diet in point

3 Likes