Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

And here I thought you meant my 4 year old son…

2 Likes

I’m giving away beans on the FSFC thread folks lol

8 Likes

Neat trick I learned accidentally because I’m irresponsible and messy: if meat spoils in your fridge and the stink spreads to your harder skinned produce (tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers etc) spray them hoes with dr zymes and you’re good(does not on mushrooms, probably wouldn’t use on strawberries either just stufff with a firm hard skin that’s not absorbent.

I cleaned my fridge too lol. Just not going grocery shopping in the day anymore pork probably only went bad because walking 2 miles with 50+lbs of groceries in 100degree weather is not good for meat :expressionless: I know 2 miles isn’t a long walk but with 50lbs of groceries it kinda is especially without a backpack.

4 Likes

get ya’ a cart bud lol

3 Likes

I use something similar for transporting bales of Promix.

2 Likes

It just looks so dorky lol

4 Likes

squint and smile save strength

1 Like

I even use it for groceries but I have to put on my bifocals and compression socks first.

5 Likes

Me too. Every single time. :grimacing::weary:

2 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

At some point I stopped giving a shit. My nails are beet purple right now. People are mostly focused on their own shit. They see you rolling by and think its dorky and then they’re thinking about how many potatoes they need to peel for dinner and they’ve already forgotten about you.

2 Likes

Only in Canada

13 Likes

Those look like they needed to be topped and trained eons ago…

1 Like

Very handsome males.

1 Like

Maybe not the greatest looking plants, but…is that on a houseboat?

2 Likes

Trailer I think

Aaaah,ok. oh, right…hydro lines.

1 Like

It was the bottom vent that did it for me, definitely not in the water

1 Like

Captured the pic from tic tok ya it’s a house boat on the water cruising by the camera.

3 Likes

I think Doug may be having a hard time separating the person from the situation.
I am more of the govern your self and borders are just a way to make sure common folk do not take advantage of trading. Say Doug got caught for doing something that is not really another persons business, twas Dough in a Russian jail ( regardless of the law,law being a slow to change thing due to it’s bureaucratic nature) I would be up here yelling the situation was bullshit and fuck Russia, Country’s are all bullshit anyways. it is all earth.

1 Like