Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Sorry @SensiBowl
I brought this up because of the vape being a part of the equation. Didnā€™t think it would go wrong.

3 Likes

No worries it happens, touchy subjects can arise :v: :smile:

2 Likes

Howā€™s that swanky new pipe treating ya?

1 Like

you CLEARLY skipped out on the Bay Islands, Utila in particular!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m liking it more and more everyday I use it. My wife mentioned last night that I hadnā€™t been coughing as much as I had been.
:+1:

3 Likes

Yeah man. It was just a brief stopover after Guatemala and before El Salvador. I did see CĆ“pan Ruinas which I found most impressive.

3 Likes

It was not you MoBilly I was referring to.
I learned from my parents. Just because someone is in authority does not mean they should be faithfully listened too. Unfortunately. I was beat unconscious at 4 years old by an alcoholic father. 14 more years of that. I will always think for my self first and view authority as suggested guidelines. That women should not be in a cage for ten years and despite what some think it is not her fault it will be the individuals who jails her for ten years fault. cruel is cruel.

3 Likes

right on thatā€™s awesome! Been looking at it and the Genius pipe for a bit now, hard to pull the trigger on one at the price but these positive reviews are helping lol :laughing:

I have one and like it too.

1 Like

I saw that, howā€™s the airflow after some hash bowls? Curious how quickly it clogs

1 Like

I apologize if I misunderstood. I know that there are ā€œparentsā€ that have no business raising kids and I hate that you lived that life.
Thatā€™s also, however, one of my points. Too many donā€™t have parents capable or willing to spend quality time teaching those, so important, life lessons.

2 Likes

You couldnā€™t look any more of a sweet person with your Santa beard and eye twinkle. Even if I wanted to argue you I donā€™t think I could, feel too bad.

1 Like

I havenā€™t used it enough yet to tell you for sure but cleaning it seems like itā€™ll be a breeze. Like a quick rinse and a wipe.

1 Like

I do have a few negative comments about it, but the thing is helping my throat. 4 sure.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found it pulls a little loose for my tastes. Probably from suction coming in through the sides.

Itā€™s ok, just different. Like a light cigarette vs a regular one.

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦ Fly back into Roatan. Ferry to Utila. Rent house for a month, stay for 3 months, learn to dive and go from basic open water to divemaster.

It happensā€¦ Except most plan to stay for 3-4 days and stay 3-4 months :smiley:

Perfect way to describe it. I think mine has a good seal when together but the draw is different than any other pipe Iā€™ve used.
It doesnā€™t diminish the high. That and the cooling is the main thing in my opinion. For myself it only holds two hits at a time so I wonā€™t be passing it to someone else while itā€™s lit. That shallow bowl could be problematic when doing that.

2 Likes

personal bowl vs. a party bowl. I prefer personal bowls. Instead of passing half burnt buds, you pass a nice fresh green hit to the new person each time :smiley:

4 Likes

This is why always I make a point of smoking an entire bowl in one hit. Whether itā€™s meatloaf or marijuana, leftovers are just disappointing.

5 Likes

Yes I think youā€™re right about those things as well.

2 Likes