Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

True @Nagel420 .
I don’t think of that as a problem. It’s great for my wife and I. The fact that it’s so easy to clean is a huge plus. Every use gives the untainted flavor of what you are smoking. I love that!

2 Likes

Meatloaf is the hamburger that just keeps on giving.

4 Likes

This got to the point I clear whole bowls in my bong(not a snaper bowl):joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know what a snaper is, but I love a challenge!

4 Likes

The ol pyramid coming out the bowl… my favourite part is watching friends eyes bulge out when they realize you’re going to clear the whole thing :laughing:

4 Likes

@lophophora.ca This is a snapper:

About a small chillum or a bit less of flower.

8 Likes

Back up, I ain’t even hit this thing yet…

10 Likes

lmao

7 Likes

Good afternoon OGers.

8 Likes

Hey @DougDawson ,
You’re an IT guy. How hard would it be to create a quick access button to threads I have set to watch?
I think it would be helpful in navigating the site. Or is there some quick link for seeing that info already? I barely get by sometimes. lol
Good afternoon to you too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can use the bookmark feature bud. Click the 3 little dots on bottom of a post and then the bookmark icon. You can then name the bookmark and even set a reminder if you wish.

You can access your bookmarks in same place you access your alerts.

2 Likes

That’s great news brother!

2 Likes

Yeah, I use the bookmarks.
I was just thinking about a quick link list to:
Johnny’s…
Chat room
Growing with…

Just have a thought that you want to drop on a certain thread that you watch… there’s your list. One click and you can drop that post right quick.
I was just thinking it may be helpful.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what the bookmarks do. I just made a few and it’s as simple as clicking your avatar and then bookmarks which gives me the quick list. It’s 2 clicks and not one but still pretty easy.

3 Likes

I guess if you could set bookmarks to list by name…
The problem is, I have a library’s list of bookmarks. What if I haven’t bookmarked Johnny’s thread in two years?

I understand a little about coding. I know, when doing something, man hrs… must be considered. I’m just, mainly, thinking out loud and you just happened to be in front of me. :slight_smile:
Never in the way. lol

2 Likes

You could also use your browser bookmarks which would allow you to break them into folders for organization.

1 Like

That’s fantastic news! :smiley:

Congrats @DesertHeartGardens :star_struck:

You deserve some wonderful blessings the way you sprinkle your brand of wonderful around here for everyone!!! :+1:t2: :blush:

Keep Overgrowing the world hun! 🪴

6 Likes

You are, indeed, correct. I could, and will, do that very thing. See, that’s why you get the big bucks. lol
What I learned about computers was, mostly, back in the early 80’s. I took a few classes in networking and coding a few years back but it just re-affirmed my diastase for working in that field. I did enjoy the coding aspect of it all. We learned using PEARL and C++. Even though I enjoyed that, I just couldn’t be inside that much. I have to be out in the air or I just don’t feel well inside.

4 Likes

If you go to your profile, click preferences and select categories from the drop down menu it will bring you here

If you then click “show” next to a category it will bring you to a list of all your watched/tracked threads

:pray:

1 Like

Thank you Mithridate. :v:

2 Likes