Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

That’s shitty, sorry man, I didn’t realize

1 Like

No worries, we miss many giveaways being in Canada but it’s still a good one for you Americans. Good luck.

3 Likes

3 Likes

you guys get to order cheap AAAA weed and shrooms off uber eats?? :metal: :metal: :metal:I read that somewhere don’t know if its true

3 Likes

Haha not quite from Ubereats but websites like them!The city I live in anyway has many same day delivery services for mush and cannabis, even Backwoods cigars for blunt

4 Likes

Not that I know of but tons of places you can order from. Some by mail and some same day local delivery.

3 Likes

I wanna say this is kind of what’s happening in Hawai’i rn just that the medical dispo industry is applying pressure on home growers and the state is siding with them because it cuts into their profit.

1 Like

Hey man around here you just need to go 200M in any direction and you’ll find a dispensary.

2 Likes

I send these to my wife all the time.

6 Likes

I’m starting to really dig that facebook feed :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

All right people, Pip Pip! Turn to! Enough with the crickets in the chatrooms already :laughing:

3 Likes

I think a lot people aren’t logging in because the certificate has expired and it’s “Not Secure” plus they may not know that they have to clean the cache in order to go to advanced to continue unsecure.

3 Likes

9304768da6b88bd3b176948093f0323e6b4c7321_2_373x375

5 Likes

I know. I was being facetious

1 Like

Its the devil in me :rofl::rofl::rofl::raised_hands::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m facetious to the core I get it :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

some browsers by default won’t even let you view the page without the cert being valid. All depends on your settings. Those folks likely just think the sites down.

5 Likes

yep ^^^^^^^ :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Exactly. Or you need to be in incognito mode to disable HSTS

1 Like