Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Bahahahahahaha!!! :joy:

Thatā€™s great! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

how many weird looks will i get going into dispos asking to see their lowest thc%?
iā€™m really thinking that weed doesnā€™t need over 20% thc and really thats on the high end. i want to find a 1:1 thc:cbd that both are around 11%. anyone know of anything like that?

4 Likes

Canna Cheese is a 1:1 ratio that Iā€™ve heard good things about @antheis. Enough good things, in fact, that I have one growing right now. Iā€™m thinking if it turns out to be too potent you could just smoke less. That would be a good thing anyway.
That is really the reason I look for knock you in the head and put you out kinda smoke. I donā€™t like taking smoke into my lungs anyway so the more potent the smokeā€¦ the less I have to.
I wish edibles worked for me.

10 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

The secret is that THERE IS NO G-SPOT!

ITā€™S ALL THE CLITORIS!. (I canā€™t find the science journal I read to add to this post, but the synopsis is that the ā€œg-spotā€ is the internal extension of the clitoris. Folk that know what theyā€™re doing and have almost drowned as a result know what Iā€™m talking about. :wink: :+1: )

7 Likes

4 Likes

uh yes there is lol more than one. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You know you are doing something right when you gotta bring your snorkel for the lovemakingšŸ¤£

3 Likes

You mean like this? (just hit play, its cued up just right )

Been there! But I found the G Spot :wink:

5 Likes

:joy:
Youā€™re doing it all wrong mate!!
:joy:
You definitely have talked me into visiting UtilašŸ¤™

1 Like

Holy crap, we have scientific charts and stuff now.:+1:t2:

1 Like

I need to find that article. Hereā€™s my edit of your post:

ā€œBeen there! And I did stimulate the interior portion of the clitoris we all refer to as the GrƤfenberg spot.ā€

:rofl: :boom: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

Has anyone seen @Eagles009 and @HappyGoLucky21 ? Just havenā€™t seen them in a minute.

No difference from me asking for the strongest and getting 20% and knowing that is was way less. Nothing wrong with asking for something light.

So very true. We call those speed traps. I know of two places. One has been under construction for 30 years. The other for 20.

I just called it ā€œThe Fun Buttonā€ :rofl:

The lyrics hold trueā€¦ ā€œYou can come to Utilaā€¦ But you will never leaveā€

2 Likes

Jezuz the post was supposed to be a funny luv the bowls eye with all the shots missing. Guys now itā€™s turned into a male driven sex ed post still funny tho :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like