Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

4 Likes

has anyone grown out any of the sour diesel auto x ppp that was given in the fs thread ? if so what is the expected flower time ?

Anyone on here familiar with atlas seed dosido or ice cream cake?

1 Like

No experience with atlas seed. My crew avoids both of those cuts. We prefer wedding cake cause it has better yields and terps in our experience.

1 Like

Love wedding cake. Growing the fast version of these cuts outside. Just wanted to see how they did.
Definitely love the wedding cake.

Lots of different phenos in the icc. The dosido is more uniform.
The icc is flowering faster.
I’m not familiar with the genetics they use in the cross. Trying to figure out what phenos to watch

How are you @ElMasSabroso ?

2 Likes

Nice! Weather been kind to you so far? Guessing it can be hard to finish things outside there some years? Do those Early Iranians you are working with have the auto flower trait?
I’ve been good. Training hard, getting beat up by a bunch of big ass PD and COs lately. Got a black eye from a guy with a blue lives matter shirt the other night. I was thinking Green Lives matter bro😂
Hoping to earn my jiu jitsu blue belt this weekend🤙
@Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

Damn! You got to take it easy!

Good luck with your jiu jitsu belt.

The weather has been really hot and dry for the area. It’s been surreal really. Last year rained so bad the majority of the crop got washed out. Total opposite this year. I’m hoping we get rain now with a drier end of September. We’ll see :joy:.

Small containers would trigger flower with the Iranian. Pain in the butt to keep it in vege. I just finished a cross of it and stardawg. They went a lot longer than I expected. They did maintain a typical indica structure though

2 Likes

10 Likes

That looks great and finished proper! Finished in august is beautiful thing🙌
Hope the season continues treating you kindly sir🙏🏽

3 Likes

Indoor in a less than ideal room. Not even close to dialed in.
After seeing how it finished while being abused I really want to see it done with the attention I should have given her.
Definitely narcotic effects

2 Likes

Well after about a 10 year run my bong broke on me this morning 🥲 rip 🪦

12 Likes

The Tragedy!!! R.I.P @DesertHeartGardens bong :frowning:

6 Likes

10 years is a good run, rip

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that bud! I’ll tip one out for you!

3 Likes

When I get off work I’ll have a joint in honor of your bong.

3 Likes

Appreciate it everyone was a sad morning has been my daily driver for years going to be missed, going to look for a new one tonight hopefully I find something that won’t break the bank too much :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I got a second Vap cart. I was do earlier this week for some new cartridges. Today I got Blackberry Kush 1gram. These companies are stepping up their game “Hush” I buy their shatter and use it in gummies. Gram of shatter 10.00 I’ve got Bubba Kush for as little as 8.33 a gram. Insane.Their oil in a 510 cart. This hush blackberry kush 17.50 out the door. Classic blackberry kush dab they gave it a terp infusion strong blackberry cool aid taste on the exhale. It’s nice. :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

anyone know what these are are they aphids?

2 Likes

I would sooner say thrips.

Aphids are more rounded.
As are Mealybugs.

1 Like

ive dealt with thrips before and have seen there larve this seems larger and is kinda hairy

1 Like