Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

That looks outstanding!

2 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

I did one once, not that big, didnt come out that nice, i know whats involved. Good job.

3 Likes

I appreciate it man, I enjoyed the project. Did it around the same time I built the dock.

11 Likes

@DougDawson
that’s a nice view man. do you do any fishing there?

3 Likes

Sure do. We got Bass, Pike and Trout out there along with some catfish.

9 Likes

Eminem x Tom Brady

2 Likes

Man, I’m normally nice to customer service reps, but fuck literally everyone at paramount plus. I just got the runaround for an hour trying to cancel it cause the cancellation link in app is broken and got nowhere.

3 Likes

those people don’t want to talk to you lol

2 Likes

Shit I don’t want to talk to them either lol. I just don’t want to keep paying for something that barely works

3 Likes

Hope everyone is doing good today✌️ Ran my phone over with my Hilo at work, been sidelined lol

3 Likes

ran over your phome with what???

1 Like

It’s a forklift…….

5 Likes

Ouch, them phones aren’t cheap nowadays.

Does curing have any effect on buds used for making baked goods?

How about drying time?

I’m not about to uproot a plant and toss it straight into the oven for decarboxylation but I’m wondering how much time and effort should be dedicated to all the fluffy bottom buds that are predestined for baking.

Any harm in stripping and baking them now? Of course I’ll let everyone know how it goes, I just wanted to hear about your experiences.

1 Like

I treat them all the same until I use them. But I trim the larf in a very lackadaisical way.

2 Likes

This has traditionally been my approach. I have my doubts that the oven at 240F is going to painstakingly preserve any of the terpenes or other snobby compounds the same way that curing might.

Now I’m wondering if fresh weed will decarb all the same as dried weed, except I’m not feeling that enterprising today.

2 Likes

I one day want to crush my phone while piloting a :helicopter:

6 Likes

$229 dollar deductible! Ugh

The day I retire lol

2 Likes