Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

That’s terrible @MoBilly. I feel bad for the kid…obviously mental health issues, but to do that in front of someone, and at that age no less. I don’t think most people who commit suicide are able to think properly, but it would be nice if they could take one minute before doing it and think about the hurt they leave behind. Again, so sorry to hear this.

5 Likes

Thanks Pete.
:pray:

4 Likes

Sorry @MoBilly , I have seen 3 friends go by way of suicide. My condolences to you and your family.

4 Likes

Suicide is a horrible existence in our society and hurts so many others besides the victim of suicide. I’m so sorry @MoBilly :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I missed this earlier.
Thank you Prince. :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you @Greenfingers and @ColeLennon . It is much appreciated.
:pray:
I’m sorry for your losses as well Greenfingers.

4 Likes

@MoBilly so sorry to hear that. my gfs sisters fiancee took his life a few years ago, and the effects still linger. REALLY sad that your grand grandneice was witness to it as well. that’s a scar you never get rid of :frowning: for a permanent solution to temporary problems

4 Likes

@Nagel420
Thank you my friend. She has always been a fragile little one. I worry for her.

4 Likes

ANNOUNCING, FLASH SALE IN THE HALL THREAD!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/877

1 Like

7 Likes

Ed Sheeran x Edge

I have a seed question, I hit a grapex with pollen @4 weeks in flower, it’s been 4 weeks since. What’s a good way to tell when they’re ready? I can see one sticking out but I don’t think they’re ready or even the plant for that matter.

6 Likes

Best way to make sure they’re good is to wait another 4 weeks, dry the seeds, then send me a sample flip of the beans so I can see them upclose in-person :joy:

13 Likes

4 weeks is on the earliest side of maturation.
I usually go 5-6 or a full 8 weeks for long term storage… if you can’t spot a few calyxes bursting at the seam, showing dark brown seeds, the best way would be to grab 10-15 seeds as a sample.

5 Likes

I think I see one popping out but I’ll wait and see. @Oldtimerunderground if and when they’re ready you will be more than welcome to a flip of them.

1 Like

I run my seed plants into the ground! 8 weeks flower means 9 weeks for seed because why the heck not!?

:rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

This Saturday will be 9 weeks flowering, ill check again and see if anymore are peeking out.🫣

3 Likes

I’ve had seeded plants with no peakers. I cut em down and hang them up to dry over a fan for a week and then put on some gloves and rub the beans out of the nuggets to see what I got.

The worst was 30 seeds for an entire plant… but the best (to date) was 600+ from a small plant!

:crossed_fingers: you have closer or beyond the latter # @Greenfingers :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I only dusted one bud so im not sure how many ill get, theres one or two that I see peeking out. By the looks of it there will be a bunch, I may cut the top if it’s done and leave the rest extra time to make sure they’re done.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Hydro921

5 Likes