Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Happy birthday @Hydro921 :beers:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Hydro921 !!

3 Likes

Happy Happy Happy Birthday @Hydro921 !!!
Here’s hoping it’s a glorious one.
:pray:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Hydro921

1 Like

Heyy now…!!! Happy Birthday!!! @Hydro921 Hope your week has been spectacular and your weekend even more epic!! :v::sunglasses::green_heart::zap:

☆DJSF

2 Likes

Thank everyone!!!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Hydro921

3 Likes

Harpy Barfday @Hydro921 !!!

2 Likes

All this birthday talk just made me realize I missed my mom’s bday yesterday. Thanks everyone.

Happy bday @Hydro921

6 Likes

happy b-day bro @Hydro921 :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!!!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Hydro921 !

4 Likes

16 Likes

Hi gang!

Does this site scrub my pics of geo-data or do I need to do that manually?

1 Like

Once it’s on the W.W.W it’s fair game. Good luck with that. :peace_symbol: I would search the interest in this sites search bar

Thanks for the reply, maybe it’s a cultural thing but I don’t understand.

You mean I need to scrub?

1 Like

I would search this sites search function for interest in wipe. I’m saying even if you can wipe it from OG its on the Net so it’s gone man, gone being its everywhere :peace_symbol:

Metadata is removed upon upload.

13 Likes

I think he misunderstood scrub. From what I understand the site removes all meta Data before posting images. I think Cole was referring to the fact that once an image is posted it’s out there forever. But that has nothing to do with meta data

7 Likes

What he was asking is about the data in images providing GPS coordinates and such (lots of stuff is meta Data like camera, lens,etc) to where the image was taken. Not wiping the images from the site but taking that info off of the actual image

5 Likes