Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Haha yea I went down the lockpicking rabbit hole a couple years ago. Have a bunch of different picks, notched pin sets etcā€¦

Lmao the sudden feeling of being a super secret agent, I love it :laughing:

6 Likes

BigMike55 shooting
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Me
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

16 Likes

Sad but true. Most clever thieves would just snag your credit card numbers or debit card. Who actually fences televisions these days?

I got one of these and I know how to use it:

Itā€™s actually a terrible hairbrush. Jokes on the intruder, he gonna wish he robbed a real barber.

10 Likes

That is so wrong!!!

2 Likes

Lol thatā€™s awesome! Had a switch blade one of those as a kid from one of those ā€œSan Franciscoā€ gift stores in the mall.

5 Likes

I did too. You couldnā€™t come your hair with it. Mine was a little thick. Dressing up for 50s day or 60s or whatever it was. You could do it.

3 Likes

Oh yes the deadly butterfly comb

lol :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cher x Woody Harrelson

9 Likes

:rofl:

You owe me a sip of coffee and some paper towel. :grin: :+1:

Nope! Too many North American TV shows & movies for my anxiety to allow that to happen.

Thereā€™s also a comically large mallet and a spear I made with a bone head on it we can use for Bā€™nā€™E ā€œintimidationā€. lol

4 Likes

Skunktek GMO x Rootbeer and a wildly handsome pupšŸ˜‹

15 Likes

I donā€™t want to be a downer but I have to put this up.
Last night my Grandnieceā€™s boyfriend (16 years old) died in the hospital. Two days ago he took his life by shooting himself in his head. My Grandniece was in the room begging him not to. He put one round in a revolver and kept pulling the trigger until he hit on the round.
I donā€™t beg, but I would if I had you in front of me. Please, if you know anyone that is hurting emotionally, reach out to them. Let them know you will listen without judgment.
This world is turned upside down right now and kids are not able to cope with a world like this has become. So many have just given up. They see nothing but people hating people for their differing opinions. People! The young, in this country, have given up. I have heard so many times, from young people that I know, that they believe this country is headed for a civil war and thereā€™s nothing that can be done about it.
I wonā€™t get political. This isnā€™t the place. But the situation is real. Suicide is on the rise amongst our youth. Be aware and try to help those you love know that they are loved. And that the future isnā€™t, unavoidably, disastrous. There is hope.

26 Likes

You guys will be in our prayers

8 Likes

Thank you Hydro.
:pray:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that, your grandniece has got to be mortified. My sympathies brother.

8 Likes

Very well said sir. My heart goes out to your communityā€‹:pray::heart:
And yes I will do my best to love everyone around me and encourage them to have hope for a beautiful tomorrow

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. She has been on suicide watch several times in the past. I pray this doesnā€™t put her over the edge.

9 Likes

Thank you @ElMasSabroso . And yes, please do that.

3 Likes

thatā€™s a beautiful mega bush man :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ok guyā€™s no one wants to see d*ck pics, if she doesnā€™t pull it out. Keep it in your pants man :slight_smile: :slight_smile: lmao

3 Likes

We all need prayer and to pray for our kids and country.
So sorry to hear @MoBilly.

6 Likes