Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

ahhh ^^^^^^^^^^^ :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yes, itā€™s all in the TOS. Give this a read. Itā€™s in the second paragraph about how OG protects your information.

https://overgrow.com/privacy

9 Likes

Honestly itā€™s so fucking refreshing to speak with kind and helpful ppl

Iā€™m loving this hang out

10 Likes

Thanks for the cake!!!

2 Likes

Oh damn! Iā€™ve been doing that before uploading since starting here! :rofl:

I use this app to do it and minimize the image sizes down to 90% of their original to keep the server load down and my uploads faster :smiley:

2 Likes

Opens the door to the basement
Fuck, smells like fucking drugs down here
goes to the basement for 30 secs, get acclimated to the stink
opens the door from the basement to the first floor
Fuck, smells like fucking drugs up here
:joy:

10 Likes

Itā€™ll continue to grow on you @Myusernamewastaken .
I am amazed at the community here. I donā€™t do social media (well, didnā€™t) but I feel at home kinda on here. Pop over to my grow sometime. Itā€™s kinda G rated but lots of great folks hang out there. We even talk about growing. Sometimes. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Appreciate the invite , see ya round there later

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. Thatā€™s what I want from my action heros.

7 Likes

They just have to pussify everything. Just make a new spy character and have them sob between fights, leave Bond alone.

7 Likes

i dont care what side of the political spectrum you are onā€¦ but ponder this

in physics some claim that there are different planes of existanceā€¦in my mind watching the news and both the liberals and conservatives talk on the news there can be no doubt that there has to be two planes of existance on earth at least in the US

5 Likes

I always took Bond for a hurt and broken man. The guy is an orphan, every woman he loves is tortured and killed by supervillains, along with most of his coworkers and friends.

Makes sense he copes with debauchery, designer clothes, fancy cars, and being a smooth operator. What further emotion is there to explore, regret for losing taxpayer money at baccarat?

8 Likes

It would be dope if the next bond movie was him in a therapy session and and all of the action scenes were him recounting his adventures. Then they cut back to therapy and he talks about how that particular scene made him feel.

4 Likes

Then the therapist slowly turns around in his chair to reveal it was Blofeld all along.

5 Likes

ā€œCā€™mon guys how do we revive a dying franchise? I need ideas now!ā€

4 Likes

Unless it becomes a Zombie flick lol thereā€™s no reviving Bond after he stood there and we see everything, including him, blow upā€¦
Yeah lol the wife and me watched ā€˜No Time To Dieā€™
Give it 3 stars outta 5 lol cheesy, refried action and disjointed

6 Likes

Yeah and that Cauliflower guy isnā€™t there to provide artistic direction anymore either

2 Likes

I figured Bond was just a pseudonym for nameless agents sent on suicide missions, just a man with a number. How else could any man look like Sean Connery on one mission and Timothy Dalton on the next? Ms Moneypenny too for that matter.

Unless he got face replacement surgery in between operationsā€¦ Kinda like Blofeld!

Man these stories write themselvesā€¦ :thinking:

3 Likes

Very curious if any OGers stuck in Nova Scotia right now?

Thereā€™s certainly a few of them. I have a buddy just got there from Port Aux Basque, thankfully, cause itā€™s a disaster there.

1 Like