Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

I know much of the power is down there.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Roofers are going to be busy. That is for sure.

1 Like

That’s crazy the drivers pretty lucky to of survived.

2 Likes

He is lucky, that is like 360 degrees of hard and or sharp objects surrounding you as you fall. mentally note to avoid bridges during hurricanes. Supposedly Florida is just about to be hit by a new hurricane with a new name.

1 Like

Exactly, his flaws manifest in his strengths. It’s an asset for a spy to be cold while capable of great charm and being willfully manipulative. He gave up on love because his first love as a spy ended up being a con on him and he realized that in that world he could never truly trust anyone. It’s not time to make him realize his mistrust of women came from his sister throwing his bike in the gully as kids and identifying himself with pronouns.

I’m actually a bit salty at the “just as men are evolving” line. They aren’t. Testosterone levels are plummeting and weakness mistaken for kindness is being celebrated and held up as the standard for what men should be. Just the suggestion that men need to change is insulting and more PC bs.

And the turn at the end is that Bond is leading the therapist on the whole time cause he knew the therapist was actually an enemy agent and somehow the details he gives add up in a moment of clarity that shows the enemy just how much Bond played his ass the whole time.

4 Likes

As long as the next bond movie plays out like a Thunderball fever dream, I’ll be satisfied.

3 Likes

This calls for a pushup contest, right here and now.

6 Likes

I’m ready
ezgif.com-gif-maker
Guess not :rofl:

13 Likes

I went to a baseball game this evening. I tripped and fell trying to climb over a chair. fucked up my knee and hip. fucking stadium seating… at least we won.

5 Likes

@VIVOSUN what is the diff between the vs-4300 and the vsf-4300 is it just the green trim logo other than that what i see is identical on the website ?

8:36am EST:

… the surge is coming in. :sob:

3 Likes

Wow It is incredible the person survived multiple death risks in one crazy event

1 Like

Making some infused coconut oil this week, gonna try doing it with a bacon grease strainer in a crockpot.

2 Likes

I made some new gummy strains this week
G-13 peach
Blueberry Kush Blue Berry
Dosi OG lime
Blackberry Kush cherry
Bubba Kush lime

I keep it simple on infusing oil. I don’t do it for gummies. I just add the decarbed shatter right into the mix mins after decarbing via 3 mins in the freezer. When I infuse I like to use avocado oil. I find that the cannabinoids adhere very well to the oil evenly. Simple method right into a Pyrex measuring cup with oil into oven 200* for 30 mins stir at 15 mins Walla infused. I haven’t tried coconut oil yet. Avo works WELL :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thought I would share my gummy recipe here.

shatter of choice 1/2 -gram makes 75/5-6 MG pot leaf gummies
decarb in oven 260* on silicone baking sheet for 25 mins I usually up temp to 270* with 20 mins left
sauce pan and small whisk
1/2 cup of water cold
2 small packets of unflavored gelatin .025 oz packets
1- 3-ounce box of flavor of choice Jello gelatin I also like to use Jolly Rancher gelatin
1 TBS lite corn syrup
1TBS vegetable glycerin
1 tsp lecithin liquid
1/4 tsp mold inhibitor “optional”
water in pan add 2 packs of unflav gel
box of flavored gelatin let bloom for 5 mins
add the rest of ingredients
smallest burner on lowest melt degree in a small saucepan
5 mins as shatter finishes in oven
just as shatter stop bubbling, “it goes still like a pond” “watch it and pull straight to the freezer 4 mins turn down heat below 240 degrees to saucepan after putting decarbed shatter straight into hot but cooling mix let melt for 30-45 secs then whisk your heart out. whisk whisk whisk whisk and when you think its stirred a lot STIR some More. pour into a condiment bottle and fill molds, put fridge 35 mins pop out of molds.into a tupperware container with lid and a dash of corn starch shake enjoy store in closed container or zip lock 'drawer ready”

This recipe fills the 3 pot leaf molds = 75 5-6 MG gummies THC/CBD based on calculations I’ve made on 1/2 grams of shatter or any extract really. Do your own math on Total cannabinoids and THC

You can put as much extract as you want into recipe just adjust by reducing say 1/2 TBS of corn syrup

https://www.amazon.com/Gummy-Silicone-Candy-Party-Novelty/dp/B07P5PQHSY/ref=sr_1_2?crid=Q0ZSLEMX7I38&keywords=pot+leaf+gummy+molds&qid=1660235316&sprefix=pot+leaf+gumm%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-2 Gummy molds pot leaf 75

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PBNM9MG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details rechargeable power whisk

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SPIJGK?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-reorder-t1_ypp_rep_k0_1_10&amp&crid=7OFLHVFEZJ6P&amp&

sprefix=mold+inhib mold inhibitor

https://www.amazon.com/BRIGHTFROM-Condiment-Squeeze-Bottles-Squirt/dp/B09BZVF3NG/ref=sr_1_19?crid=1Q033K8M2YYEW&keywords=condiment+squeeze+bottles&qid=1660236004&s=home-garden&sprefix=condiment%2Cgarden%2C183&sr=1-19 condiment bottles make filling molds quick and easy

18 Likes

Those look totally yummy :yum:

1 Like

I got drawer of strains in my personal gummy “strain pharmacy” strains specific to my personal wants and needs. Made somewhere between 3-4 thousand in a few years

4 Likes