Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

@Yetigrows Thank You, Very Big of You. Respect

1 Like

3 Likes

Yes but sitting on the couch to smoke some loud and watch a movie starts with not taking that first step!

Because what is today but tomorrowā€™s yesterday?

I was working with a guy when I was a teenager and he said something about putting off a job until the next day. I spouted that out joking but like it was deep somehow. He laughed and then said ā€œyouā€™re right, lets go do it nowā€. It sucked :laughing:

Donā€™t forget the classic ā€œwhen ________ finally happens than I can start ______ā€. Iā€™m the king of planning things that need a catalyst (thatā€™s never coming) to happen.

The best way I ever heard it put about dwelling on the past is ā€œitā€™s ok to look as long as you donā€™t stareā€.

4 Likes

Being Valentineā€™s Day, Iā€™m putting together some snacks for the wife that she lovesā€¦

Garlic shrimp, scallops, stuff like that.

Colossal shrimp.

Just putting those two words together feels wrong.

4 Likes

:fist_right::fist_left::v:

Iā€™m Canadian.

The word ā€œsorryā€ is pretty much our national motto.

3 Likes

Starting in 10 min, donā€™t miss out.

4 Likes

I agree with this observation. :+1:

1 Like

Theres also a lot of debate about the epigenetic impact of collective generations of people that have had better and better nourishment.
South Korean people have been steadily increasing in size for instance.

2 Likes

The LEDs I am running comparable cost from a manufacturing Co. would run approx $1500/perā€¦cost to DIY was only $105/per. So Iā€™m happy

btw HAPPY VALENTINEā€™S DAY!! lol i said it this morning in the Circus and on my Hall of Fame thread but ran outta time to BS. lol

7 Likes

lol cuz what folks call ā€˜jumboā€™ Shrimp arenā€™t really. But if you go to the docks on the gulf coast when the boats come inā€¦then youā€™ll see the big boys! lol Iā€™m talking one shrimp meal and canā€™t finish the thing. Some Iā€™ve seen over 12"

4 Likes

Is it still fair to call them shrimpsšŸ˜†

3 Likes

17 Likes

Everything is wonderful and lovely.
It is well with my soul.
All is good.

5 Likes

Damn only 105$ per hmm? I donā€™t mind taking the time and effort to DIY it together. I really want to make a bar light setup for my 4x4.

3 Likes

@Yetigrows Are you feeding him your beans!? Oh boy! :flushed: :thinking: :rofl:

The lights are 3ā€™wide x 4ā€™long. 4ā€™ bridgelux EB gen 2, from Digikey,. The more you buy, the less you pay. Price break and all that. The driver is adjustable and Iā€™m running them at about 75% I think the brand name is Meanwell or some such
Son built the frames from extra wood laying around, run through table saw to make 1x2s

6 Likes

Very nice. Have you ever taken a par reading from the light? Curious how they perform.

Yes we have the meter as, well as ā€¦ ah crap, iā€™m hardcore dabbing and canā€™t think. Its a gadget you plug in to check the wattage draw
I canā€™t think numbers atm dabbing (hurtin bad is why Iā€™m even up now)
but at the canopy the numbers are right in the middle of acceptable range parameters
Now that weā€™re not in the commercial growing any more. We have extra lights so going to consolidate two fixtures into one, 3 times. (we had 6 running)

In the new digs, thereā€™ll be 2 in the bud room and 1 in the mother/veg room with a couple 600watt HPS to augment until we get another one built

@bassman5420 Talk to me tomorrow cuz when Iā€™m not so mssed up

5 Likes

@bassman5420 actually cuz, the man to talk to is @Mr.Sparkle. Heā€™s the one that walked us through building the lights we have/use now. Saved us lot of money, on both ends, the build out instead of buying, and then the electric bill dropped drastically lol

5 Likes

Alright bud np at all. I am not dying for a light since I have some I am using, just something I really want to go to make that tent top notch for efficiency of my scrogged canopies. I got a lot going on in my head from today anyways so I will revisit some of this tomorrow as well heh. Thanks a ton bud, really appreciate it :pray:

2 Likes