Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Did he become disabled for being racist to another veteran? :thinking:

3 Likes

It gets worse. The community rallied around the guy to build him a light…

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah. Just a little historical drama for your information.

The joke was “yeah I don’t think Sony would pay to replace my Walkman from 1984 either.”

my answer to this: “…but i’m sure some stupid hipster will over-pay you for it using their parents money.”

3 Likes

Check This Out

100%. Drying and curing are THE ONES imo . I too love the stuff I’ve had curing forever. And after 6-9 months it will usually lose the green to beige. But that super sticky/stinky bud after a 6 month cure is insane! I still smoke some fresh at times but prefer the long jarred 100%

3 Likes

I can’t remember where I posted this but my blue Tara was fruit going into the jar and straight up pine after an extended cure.

There’s no substitute for time.

4 Likes

That is a fact ! Blue Tara you say…… :drooling_face: I do recall your grow log of it now.

1 Like

She’s in the daily smoke jar on the coffee table as we speak.

7 Likes

I absolutely love forgetting and then finding a jar that’s been left to cure for a long time. It makes the main smells really ring through, and I’ve had some ridiculous LEMON smells come through, I swear it’ll derail my quest to smoke the weed because I’ll just sit there sniffing the jar, and then I sit there sniffing the grinder.

6 Likes

Lol. I literally found a jar the other day covered in dust. Like, swipe it with a finger kind of dust.

Really it’s no big deal for me to let them sit. I’ve always got something new going into jars.

I really like to see how the flavours develop.

I had one that started out orange/citrus but turned into coffee/diesel.

One never knows.

7 Likes

It was a good mail day today.
@JohnnyPotseed
@DannyTerpintine

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

UUUGGHHH!

I think i found 1 of 3 GSC x Chem91 “females” is a hardcore hermie. :disappointed:

Example of other 2:

Opinions? I’ve already separated it just in case.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

WOuldnt last long with my eyes lol
I’ve only killed 3 lol, no expert

I think 1 and 2 are my friend. May be wrong pic is a bit fuzzy but I’m seeing balls there as well I’m 90% sure

Yup, two herms . Damn GSC lineage. Got me before too.

1 Like

1st 2 are suspect plant.
3rd = other plant (looks fem & matches other plant not shown.

2 Likes

Ahh, 100% my friend, those are definitely nuts

1 Like

Stil got 2 at least :+1:

1 Like